Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Far Fetch came through for me!!
These are hella nice!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i looked on far fetch and i cant find them. are they sold out???

flux fam... i have the Xenos. a 9.5 fits perfect for those(im a natural 10) im about to order a pair of Mi adi flux. should i go with the 10 or the 9.5 for the mi pair?

Did anybody pick up the Techfit Fluxes from the OG pack? Those looked so nice in pictures but in-hand, the upper just looks a tad bit wrinkly. It gets worse once you wear them because your toes poke against the neoprene-ish upper and that is FUGLY. Was quite hyped for them but walked out of the shop pretty disappointed. 

For those that copped, did you go TTS or size up?

The detailing on the original is what made it, that chunky funky pair is no bueno, and I'm pretty much THE biggest fan of black midsoles :frown:

Last edited:
Assortment of fluxes on sale on Jimmy Jazz. Use code 30save for 30% off and if you have shoprunner, free two day shipping if you buy $115 worth or have an American Express.

Finally got a chance to break in my xenos. I gambled and picked them up without trying them on (online). After reading they ran a little big I went a full size down even though most recommended half size down.  I usually have a bit of wiggle room when I buy shoes so I was hoping that a 12 would be ok. Turns out they fit perfect. Pretty comfortable shoe and Im glad I dont have to return them.

Anyone experience fading or chipping on their xenos? It's upsetting :frown: only had them for about a month and already they are deteriorating and I've only used them for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom