ADOS

largofool largofool

Shut up dude. Your insistence on trying to put hard boundaries within the global Black community shows that you are not pursuing reparations out of a sense of justice, but out of hatred (or maybe jealousy) towards those Blacks who came here and made something of themselves.

Did you know that Ghanean, Liberian, Sierra Leonan, or Ivorian immigrants could actually qualify for reparations if:

1/ they descend from those free slaves who resettled on the West Coast of Africa and
2/ have been Americans for more than 10 years?

Those people exist, so you can tone down the anti-Black immigrant rhetoric.
Our black immigrant allies y’all. Insisting that ados self identifying and seeking justice and reparations for our own is the result of the jealousy and hate that we have towards black immigrants.

ADOS: "I got in a car accident that wasn't my fault and still haven't been made whole. I'm filling a claim for a settlement."

Liberals: " I was in a car accident once before too. Can I collect on your claim? It's not fair if others can't."

Pan Africanist:" We weren't there for the damage from the loss ,but settlement needs to be shared with us. We are getting into car accidents too that aren't our fault and we should pursue our own claim, but if you get paid first we need that too."

Black Democratic Media Pundits:" This is just Russian hackers."

Conservative Media Pundits:" There is no Russian interference. But her emails!!!!#lockherup"

Still don't understand what black immigrants are upset about. Black americans support them with their issues and don't shoot them down when they're looking for specifics. Now black americans are looking specifics that is owed to them. What is there to be mad about? or feel left out about?

Same thing with these black democrats. If you disagree and you're views don't align with getting reparations that's owed, cool stay over there. This talking in circles, tryna convert people to your way of thinking ain't working and it's a waste of time.

this hand2hand dude flooding the thread with pure nonsense

what is the point?

and not even chiming in with your own words

but I already know the answer

If any other group wants reperations cool. Do not try and merge with us and get your set asides. We are good, thats a fight they gotta do on their own. We will not be on the front line for that. We want OURs, will fight for OURs. Not anyone elses

What questions?

how does ados reconcile with africa?

like are ados also descendants of africans?

or is this saying that for those ppl brought over their history and legacy now starts with slavery?

Ados still identify as black tho right?

Or is it now only Ados are black and everyone else has to pick a new descriptor?

Is ados going to push for their own candidate within the dem or gop?

is ados asking anything of republicans?

so are ados interested in tracing their lineage back to africa or just to 1619?

like ados stands for american descendants when america wasnt even a country yet right?

or is it reparations from 1776 on?

like there are black americans who dont think they have african ancestry but doesnt ados kind of imply that all ados are africans?

but are they drawing a line in the sand with ppl like layziegunts layziegunts who are american born to immigrant parents?

its like saying acl ppl in america gotta go to britain for reparations right?

I answered plenty of Dem questions. Everybody else just arguing about trivial ****

If any other group wants reperations cool. Do not try and merge with us and get your set asides. We are good, thats a fight they gotta do on their own. We will not be on the front line for that. We want OURs, will fight for OURs. Not anyone elses
I wasn't talking about anyone other than descendants of former American slaves who moved to Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc...

But it seems that the mere digging into the who/when/how of reparations increases the lack of reading comprehension on the part of certain NTers (enters largofool largofool who will pretend that I am calling ADOS illiterate).

Back
Top Bottom