Adrian Broners tape vol ...

boringggg lol i have vids getting brain that we're more exciting than this whole menage tape lol

if you plan to release something like this get crazy, explicit.. make it buzz worthy lol its a fail to me .. but than again, he's smashing 2 chicks so thats a win to me too lmaooo :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

- stay freshhh

more than a few... 9 by 7 different women.
nydSK0N.gif

Its his life... he can live it however he wants to.

but GOTDAMB!!!

mean.gif

nydSK0N.gif

Its his life... he can live it however he wants to.

but GOTDAMB!!!

:smh:

That's the problem, it's not just about his life. I hope he makes right by those kids. Hopefully he doesn't go broke.

I have no idea who this is bdw but I'm guessing he has money.

Last edited:
lol smashin a stripper raw, I'm surprised she wasn't trying to go harder to make him have that kid, lol minues well hustle this clown

Last edited:
:x  going in raw 

only way to do it

Al Audi Broner.

Adrien Broner is a boxer by the way. Amazed that even if you don't watch boxing you haven't heard about his ****** rap career.

About Billions or something like that.. This dude is never going to see billions though. All them kids? Dude must be getting WHACKED for support, and clearly he ran out of damns

Vid is solid..:smokin

Both strippers looked on point :nthat:

Going raw.....:pimp:
Vid was light, I wanted to see the box in her mouf, they was playin angle games, smh

The strippers were on point tho, shorty was wetty, I woulda made the other one suck the juices off me and then proceed to plow her

The video was lame.

I'm nowhere near any kind of boxing fitness but I woulda been doing wild gymnastics on them broads.

Dude was not doing the situation justice.

Back
Top Bottom