African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

I'm debating getting foodstamps.....as a student I qualify. One of my boys did it, it saves you a ton of money every month.

I'm debating getting foodstamps.....as a student I qualify. One of my boys did it, it saves you a ton of money every month.

^ i know a few students who have recieved them...

i dont want to cuz i'm not sure it effects your taxes/paycheck and i know my parents would help me so i dont want to take from someone who REALLY needs it more than i ever could at this point

^ i know a few students who have recieved them...

i dont want to cuz i'm not sure it effects your taxes/paycheck and i know my parents would help me so i dont want to take from someone who REALLY needs it more than i ever could at this point

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^And that meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnsssssss what exactly?

Nothing

Just pointing out what i see

If i saw hispanics..i'd say that

you mad about something? get it off your chest
laugh.gif

^And that meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnsssssss what exactly?

Nothing

Just pointing out what i see

If i saw hispanics..i'd say that

you mad about something? get it off your chest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I hate threads that single out black people. For a country that states that everybody is equal, it sure doesnt look like it most of the time.....

This right here. op look around there are more people of other races using it than AA's

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I hate threads that single out black people. For a country that states that everybody is equal, it sure doesnt look like it most of the time.....

This right here. op look around there are more people of other races using it than AA's

^^Nope...
Not mad at all sir.
I will say that i see all kinds of people there

I was there a couple weeks ago at an unemployment office and you see people with blackberrys, lv, gucci, prada, foams..etc

Talkin bout...i got no money for food
eyes.gif

If i worked at one of these offices, i'd be denying this people like crazy

^^Nope...
Not mad at all sir.
I will say that i see all kinds of people there

I was there a couple weeks ago at an unemployment office and you see people with blackberrys, lv, gucci, prada, foams..etc

Talkin bout...i got no money for food
eyes.gif

If i worked at one of these offices, i'd be denying this people like crazy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I applied early last month and still haven't gotten mine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP why did you single out AA?

serious question?

cuz funny a lot of white ppl use assistance............

indifferent.gif

Your right it aint ALLL AA but don't front like its not the majority bro. OP was just asking a question and yall are strayin off

serious question?

indifferent.gif

Your right it aint ALLL AA but don't front like its not the majority bro. OP was just asking a question and yall are strayin off

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I applied early last month and still haven't gotten mine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

serious question?

indifferent.gif

It's not, but thanks for trying.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

serious question?

indifferent.gif

It's not, but thanks for trying.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why AA as if they are the only poor folks?

word.. i know people of every race that abuse the system
laugh.gif

a lot of issues that people perceive to only occur in black or latino communities occur just as often in poor white communities. this is because it's not about race, but about their position on the economic totem pole.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why AA as if they are the only poor folks?

word.. i know people of every race that abuse the system
laugh.gif

a lot of issues that people perceive to only occur in black or latino communities occur just as often in poor white communities. this is because it's not about race, but about their position on the economic totem pole.

Back
Top Bottom