African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Not a fan of all these black people going to DJ Vlad to spill all their beans. I dont trust him

Yeah not all "Black" People are of Sub African descent like Melanesians. Physically I look very similar to some them, but as far as DNA goes we have little to nothing in common.
Two_Vanuatu_girls.jpg Children-in-Papua-New-Guinea.jpg

Hell no, prejudice has probably existed since the 1st & 2nd humans interacted w/ each other. Human's are highly advanced animals, but still animals at the end of the day.

Now as for the racism we've witnessed for centuries now, I can confidently say that it started in some European nation.
What you are referencing is the theory of white supremacy, which had always existed through the Catholic Church, and all Kings associated with such. However, the theory of law based racial superiority, which is indeed racism, that was created in America.

What you are referencing is the theory of white supremacy, which had always existed through the Catholic Church, and all Kings associated with such. However, the theory of law based racial superiority, which is indeed racism, that was created in America.

Doctrine of Discovery is more than a theory of white Supremacy.

Dammit Man,

Watch the video.

How you gonna focus on the small title in the corner and ignore the bold large font print dead center.

Anyway - if you have a link to the establishment of race based on skin color outside the US first then please post it up.

Also,

Cant tell if sarcasm so just in case:

I'm not African - we have been over this already.

Sheesh!

If sarcasm then cool - no worries.
They'll never get it.

Doctrine of Discovery is more than a theory of white Supremacy.
It was still a theory, because they never could prove that the white race was indeed superior. That is the point of racism. They do not need proof, they have law to solidify the position of racial superiority through legal authority.

It was still a theory, because they never could prove that the white race was indeed superior. That is the point of racism. They do not need proof, they have law to solidify the position of racial superiority through legal authority.

It's more than a theory if it gave expressed permission to subjegate all non Christian whites and take their possessions. Whether it's a true idea or not, we obviously are dealing with the consequences.

It's more than a theory if it gave expressed permission to subjegate all non Christian whites and take their possessions. Whether it's a true idea or not, we obviously are dealing with the consequences.
I hear you, but...IT came from their church.
They THOUGHT they were superior, thinking that they were so through divine right. As we do know today, divine rights are indeed subjective, therefore immersed in theory. If it were fact? We'd have no resources to fight back with today, then still being under the rule of their God and Church. However what they did not see coming was White America's own need for independence, fighting to get away from the crown. With that fight, America also established its own laws in order to protect their own sovereignty, and that is how institutional racism took hold in the form of race based slavery. This has been the true battle, the hardest one, yet still beatable.

All ya' gotta do is to know what they hate, and it isn't Africa, it is your Blackness. You got White people trying to claim Egypt now. They state that Egyptians were not Black, even though it is right next door to NUBIA. All of Africa was dark as all can be, and one area in Africa was filled with White people?!

If they truly thought they were superior, they wouldn't have to do any of that posturing.

It was a response to kicking black people out of Europe and creating a new narrative for white history.
Screenshot_20191030-140326.png
Screenshot_20191030-140403.png

I really need to do the ancestry test. Black on both sides, but heavy native American blood too. Not that BS that everyone used to claim, but my great grandfather was pure Native American. I've been lazy on that.

If they truly thought they were superior, they wouldn't have to do any of that posturing.

It was a response to kicking black people out of Europe and creating a new narrative for white history.
Screenshot_20191030-140326.png
Screenshot_20191030-140403.png
Insecurities do expose themselves through theories of superiority. They know that they are weak, and that we carry the dominant gene. They also know that if there were ever complete race mixing, they'd be gone. So what do they do? They created a consciousness that is ANTI Black, in order to prove that you are the problem because you are Black. It is not because you are African, it is because your ancestral line can change the entire white dynamic in one sex session, and they hate it.

You can get White people from Black people, but you cannot get Black people from white people.

That is a scientific fact, and they know it.

I’ll give breh some slack , could of been placed in the corny box from jump if you every seen his comedy act. But he was talking that talk today .

Reactions: wr
Yup Byron Allen wife is as white as snow. When you build your life around a non black woman I don’t respect you as a black man

DD80F54F-CD3C-42BA-8B76-0EEE320C6487.jpeg

I’m sorry but if you want to debate me on that. Go right ahead by brothers

Back
Top Bottom