AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

i also saw these today on IG, they look disgusting imo

nike need to stop slacking and bring back some OG cws or some of the early 2000s cws and Nike ID

^^ a new model Bo Jackson made for the national championship game

Not bad looking model... But I can't be on these streets rocking bedazzled kicks

What up all, what I was able to purchase in '14 working employed part time half the year. Nearly half of which you guys helped in 1 way or another, so I wanted to share to say thanks. Just before taking the pic, I realized last year was the 1st year I didn't buy 1 pair of Mike's. All black huaraches probably my favorite. Blessings in 2015 to you all.

What up all, what I was able to purchase in '14 working employed part time half the year. Nearly half of which you guys helped in 1 way or another, so I wanted to share to say thanks. Just before taking the pic, I realized last year was the 1st year I didn't buy 1 pair of Mike's. All black huaraches probably my favorite. Blessings in 2015 to you all.
Hmmmm what size are those "Broken Bats"tho...???

I got a spot that still has the auburn SC, gonna try and see if I can haggle em down to $50, they've been sitting for months!

2nd time I've seen that logo on the tongue in 2 days. If I'm not mistaken it's on the super bowl air trainer 3's. Anyone have info on it?
my nike source in vietnam send me those pictures

he asked me if i wanted to see a new shoe with the air trainer sc midsole

and i said yes and after that he send me those pictures

for the rest i dont have too much info about them

because he also didnt knew much over them

Last edited:
2nd time I've seen that logo on the tongue in 2 days. If I'm not mistaken it's on the super bowl air trainer 3's. Anyone have info on it?

Not sure what the name of that particular shoe is but I know it's for the Nike "Super Bowl" pack along with a pair of Nike Trainer Hurache and trainer 3's that you've already mentioned. The pack is suppose to be releasing on January 22

Last edited:
Repped. Something about those air trainer 3's......really feeling those colors together, might have to cop. I was trying to show restraint until the black/grey trainer huaraches released.

This is sum bull#$@! mainly because Nike is trying too hard and messing up by rushing on these so called "New" designs mixing them with classics....just aleast take time to make them look appealing and not like some Liberace shoes

Back
Top Bottom