AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

'03 women's sc low arrived today.. they need a lace swap and some cargo shorts.. patiently waiting for spring..

Just came in from bodega, leather is crap but for $48 I'm not complaining

Ok now I'm complaining these are unwearable, the leather is sooooo bad smh shame on you nike
Still on the hunt for a size 11.5 in the vintage Qs pair from 2 years ago

None of last years SC Hi got any good treatment. Even the PRM QS's got ******** materials. I don't think any had real leather. But I would cop for under 50$.

What bothers me is the fact that they can easily drop good pairs. They did the OG Vintage QS and they were shaped properly with soft leather. They're just in that quantity over quality phase 99% of the time because the largest majority of their consumers right now can't really remember the 99 Retros or anything from around that time when the quality was on point.

What bothers me is the fact that they can easily drop good pairs. They did the OG Vintage QS and they were shaped properly with soft leather. They're just in that quantity over quality phase 99% of the time because the largest majority of their consumers right now can't really remember the 99 Retros or anything from around that time when the quality was on point.

Yeah it was unfortunate, but I had to pass on the White/Blue pair and the White/Red pair because of horrible quality. Saves me money, but would've been nice to have.

these look ill on feet but they DO kill your feet :lol: ow ow ow :lol:.

they feel more hard than soft though, and its crazy weather round here so these will chill till summer

If they made these blue joints with premium material like the Og vintage pair I would easily copped 2. Pairs at retail

nike isn't ever giving you the materials you want on these. sometimes they make a mistake and use halfway decent materials, but that rarely happens.

The material
nike isn't ever giving you the materials you want on these. sometimes they make a mistake and use halfway decent materials, but that rarely happens.
Lol. This is true.

The materials are the reason I passed on those and the red pair plus I pIckes up a pair of the Broken Bats a couple months back but those aren't much better.

these look ill on feet but they DO kill your feet
laugh.gif
ow ow ow
laugh.gif

they feel more hard than soft though, and its crazy weather round here so these will chill till summer

I had these and had to return them. They had my feet in a chokehold. They were super uncomfortable. I tried them on in my house and I couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom