AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

Atlanta Got Sole brings you a closer look at the Jordan 3 Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White colorway. Similar to the cool grey 3's with a few accent colors. Definitely a looker if you ask me. Well you will have plenty of time to make up your mind with a September release date set. Enjoy The Pics!

AGS

Jordan-Stealths-1.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-2.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-3.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-4.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-5.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-6.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-7.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-8.jpg

Atlanta Got Sole brings you a closer look at the Jordan 3 Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White colorway. Similar to the cool grey 3's with a few accent colors. Definitely a looker if you ask me. Well you will have plenty of time to make up your mind with a September release date set. Enjoy The Pics!

AGS

Jordan-Stealths-1.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-2.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-3.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-4.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-5.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-6.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-7.jpg

Jordan-Stealths-8.jpg

Very Nice IMO !  Looks much better than the other pics of these that were posted earlier. Changed my mind I didnt liek them before but now I do.

DEFINITELY Picking me up a pair of these
pimp.gif

Very Nice IMO !  Looks much better than the other pics of these that were posted earlier. Changed my mind I didnt liek them before but now I do.

DEFINITELY Picking me up a pair of these
pimp.gif

thanks for the pics. you could bring that brightness down a tad.
they're still eh to me. a lot of different materials everywhere with a hint of indecision.

thanks for the pics. you could bring that brightness down a tad.
they're still eh to me. a lot of different materials everywhere with a hint of indecision.

yea these pics chaned things but no way i would purchase these knowing black cements are coming.

yea these pics chaned things but no way i would purchase these knowing black cements are coming.

I really like these. I was sold on them when I first saw them the other thread. These pics just made them a fa sho cop.

I really like these. I was sold on them when I first saw them the other thread. These pics just made them a fa sho cop.

JB needs to stop with that contrast stitching. Aside from that these ain't that bad. But I wouldn't even consider copping me a pair. Easy pass.

JB needs to stop with that contrast stitching. Aside from that these ain't that bad. But I wouldn't even consider copping me a pair. Easy pass.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

I like em but a lace switch is definitely needed

exactly what i was going to say, maybe black or red.  i like these but if im going to spend 150 i would prob save it for the black cements.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

I like em but a lace switch is definitely needed

exactly what i was going to say, maybe black or red.  i like these but if im going to spend 150 i would prob save it for the black cements.

These are illllllllllllll. Would have preferred the stitching to be colormatched or just black though. Black pair of laces and these will go HAM
pimp.gif

These are illllllllllllll. Would have preferred the stitching to be colormatched or just black though. Black pair of laces and these will go HAM
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom