AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

Fab.

1307240782115.jpg

Khaled.

summerjam201125.jpg

Black Laces > White. 

pimp.gif

Not a fan of the colour placement, especially the white bottom. They remind me of a pair of Flight 23's I saw, thanks for the pics.

Spoiler [+]
As a Clipse fan I am inclined to let you know the line is "I don't come with a pitch neither the sh*t sells itself."

Not a fan of the colour placement, especially the white bottom. They remind me of a pair of Flight 23's I saw, thanks for the pics.

Spoiler [+]
As a Clipse fan I am inclined to let you know the line is "I don't come with a pitch neither the sh*t sells itself."

I hate that piece of gray tumbled leather or whatever it is that is above the toe cap elephant print and stretches to the heel cap elephant print. It should be the same material as the rest of the grey upper or possibly maybe even an all grey tumbled leather upper would have looked good.

I hate that piece of gray tumbled leather or whatever it is that is above the toe cap elephant print and stretches to the heel cap elephant print. It should be the same material as the rest of the grey upper or possibly maybe even an all grey tumbled leather upper would have looked good.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Khaled.

summerjam201125.jpg

Black Laces > White. 

pimp.gif
Black laces FTW
Now I wonder how they are going to look like with a grey/stealth

JB should step up and gives us alternate laces

Originally Posted by ALDY

Khaled.

summerjam201125.jpg

Black Laces > White. 

pimp.gif
Black laces FTW
Now I wonder how they are going to look like with a grey/stealth

JB should step up and gives us alternate laces

these are def a buy in my book, just needs a black lace swap nd then they good
happy.gif
 Lookin forward to these

these are def a buy in my book, just needs a black lace swap nd then they good
happy.gif
 Lookin forward to these

color the white accent stitching the same grey tone as the grey on the shoe,and some black or grey laces and these are straight.

color the white accent stitching the same grey tone as the grey on the shoe,and some black or grey laces and these are straight.

Back
Top Bottom