AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

not a fan of the stitching or the white bottom. Also, all of the different shades of colors seem to be layered kind of messily. 

not a fan of the stitching or the white bottom. Also, all of the different shades of colors seem to be layered kind of messily. 

Way too much going on for a three. The colors clash and do not compliment the design of the shoe at all.

Way too much going on for a three. The colors clash and do not compliment the design of the shoe at all.

Saw this in the celeb thread.

1307240782115.jpg

Still 50/50 on these. Is it possible to OD on III's?
ohwell.gif

hoping for alternate laces. I wonder how it would look like with laces with a shade of grey/black

hoping for alternate laces. I wonder how it would look like with laces with a shade of grey/black

Not sure how I feel about these. They look ok I guess. Not sure if I would buy them, definitely not for $150.

Not sure how I feel about these. They look ok I guess. Not sure if I would buy them, definitely not for $150.

These weren't even on my radar until I saw them in peson two weeks ago,def better in person.

These weren't even on my radar until I saw them in peson two weeks ago,def better in person.

Back
Top Bottom