Air 180 Ultramarine july 09

how many times are they gonna retro these?? they sat on shelves last time and can still be bought at some mom & pop spots for like $50 here in baltimore.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by swipe80

what kind of release would it be? global or US only? i hope emea will get some ;-)

i even think these wont hit the outlets, if you see the last AM90 infrared retros were even rare and gone fast...

Your best bet is Size?

I will be buying two pairs of these. I've never owned them, but I don't care much for the dirt magnet factor. Shoes aren't supposed to be clean allthe frickin time lol. I like the simple colors, so that isn't going to stop me from paying retail. Nice looking shoe.

they had catalog pics awhile ago.

one of my spots had the retro pair but i hesistated and they sold them. i don't have anything to match so i'll have to pass

i want the black and silver pair. i have acces to the lime pair for womens lmk.

Wow, can't believe it. These were $40 at the outlets a while back. I was able to get 3 pairs for that price. I'm sure these will hit the sales rackjust like the previous release.

I really like these but like S dubl said I'ma sleep for a few months until they drop to like $40 just like the ATCII's... Too bad because then theywill sit for like 6 months...

I don't think they'll sit,
I've seen hoa ultramarine's go for above retail on the bay almost everytime they're listed.
More people are into them this time around.

They may sit they may not, its weird, its a nice summer shoe though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
had a pair and beat them, best $10 i ever spend
laugh.gif

I have the perfect way for nike to help these sell better it may not be popular among og purist but here goes. Nike this time around should make the (felt orfaux suede) part of the upper leather. This would decrease the ease at which this shoe gets dirty which contributes to its lost of appeal in a short period oftime. I Think about my easter egg 180's and they still look good granted that entire shoe is leather and I don't think they should make the entire shoeleather but just the part I spoke about above.

Nike, PUT THE PINK DOWN!

Too much pink off late...

Give us @#$% loads of 3m and neons damn you people!

Runner up as most comfortable Nike shoe to the Terra Sertig. I love this shoe!
I'll pick up a couple pairs when they hit $19.99 again.

I had just been wondering if there was any update on these. Will be copped if/when they drop. Love 180's.

Back
Top Bottom