Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

copped for $13
where and what cw?
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I'm not one to hate but what i'm about to type i mean so sincerely..............................I DESPISE THIS SHOE WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
 That is all 
laugh.gif

I'm not one to hate but what i'm about to type i mean so sincerely..............................I DESPISE THIS SHOE WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
 That is all 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephMartin

Copped mine off of the Hash Wall, I think they were like 69.00 back then. Haven't rocked them yet.
Got that same exact shirt about a month ago when bird club had the sale and I sill haven't recieved it. Damn bird club be tripping sometimes. Other time I bought they sent me the wrong size. 

Originally Posted by JosephMartin

Copped mine off of the Hash Wall, I think they were like 69.00 back then. Haven't rocked them yet.
Got that same exact shirt about a month ago when bird club had the sale and I sill haven't recieved it. Damn bird club be tripping sometimes. Other time I bought they sent me the wrong size. 

These were on my radar but when they dropped so much was dropping, so it was hard to make them a priority. Then seeing the price keep dropping on them i kept saying ill cop soon but never did...until yesterday! The Premium Nike Outlet in Houston had sizes and i copped for $39.99. I am really stoked about copping such a dope/unique shoe for that price - by winning!

These were on my radar but when they dropped so much was dropping, so it was hard to make them a priority. Then seeing the price keep dropping on them i kept saying ill cop soon but never did...until yesterday! The Premium Nike Outlet in Houston had sizes and i copped for $39.99. I am really stoked about copping such a dope/unique shoe for that price - by winning!

These were done so well, last I read in the outlet thread they were some place for $20, can't beat that with a stick.

Dope shot up there Justin

These were done so well, last I read in the outlet thread they were some place for $20, can't beat that with a stick.

Dope shot up there Justin

shiiii, i've been trying to find 'em for $20 
laugh.gif

just ordered from the houston outlet, i'll take a pair for $55 shipped
smokin.gif

Thanks Kal

Back
Top Bottom