Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

Nike+Air+Carnivore+LE.jpg

The Air Carnivores were one of my favorite releases of 2010!  Yet with so many people chomping at the bit for these to drop, they seem to have landed with a solid thud.  Seen them sitting on shelves marked down to $80 and less, and they're all over eBay for the cheap.  I don't get it, but I guess the folks that said "instant cop" didn't, well, cop instantly.  Super comfortable, and a well-made retro to boot, I think the Carnivores are epic.

If you happen to among those who love the Carnivores, let it be known!

Nike+Air+Carnivore+LE.jpg

The Air Carnivores were one of my favorite releases of 2010!  Yet with so many people chomping at the bit for these to drop, they seem to have landed with a solid thud.  Seen them sitting on shelves marked down to $80 and less, and they're all over eBay for the cheap.  I don't get it, but I guess the folks that said "instant cop" didn't, well, cop instantly.  Super comfortable, and a well-made retro to boot, I think the Carnivores are epic.

If you happen to among those who love the Carnivores, let it be known!

I've been saying that I want these from the moment I found out that they re-retro'ed but have never gotten around to picking this colorway up. I'm going to see how cheap I can find a sz 10 for this weekend.

I've been saying that I want these from the moment I found out that they re-retro'ed but have never gotten around to picking this colorway up. I'm going to see how cheap I can find a sz 10 for this weekend.

Like I said before they were released, the only place they were desired was NT and other sneaker blogs.

They didn't sell back in 94(?) and weren't popular, so they definitely wouldn't sell in 2010 as a general release.

Like I said before they were released, the only place they were desired was NT and other sneaker blogs.

They didn't sell back in 94(?) and weren't popular, so they definitely wouldn't sell in 2010 as a general release.

I appreciated how easy Nike made it to get these, but I doubt they'll make that mistake ever again.

I appreciated how easy Nike made it to get these, but I doubt they'll make that mistake ever again.

I was just waiting for them to get to the right price just sern them @ fl for 60$ & I got that 10$ off VIP code so ima cop them this weekend for spring. Hopefully they have that 50% ea sale I'm cop these and some infrared 90's.

I was just waiting for them to get to the right price just sern them @ fl for 60$ & I got that 10$ off VIP code so ima cop them this weekend for spring. Hopefully they have that 50% ea sale I'm cop these and some infrared 90's.

Copper mine for 14.97 from an outlet so I bought 5 pair. Very comfy for camping ,great outdoor shoe...

Copper mine for 14.97 from an outlet so I bought 5 pair. Very comfy for camping ,great outdoor shoe...

Back
Top Bottom