Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by curtisboy

yea I wear a 9.5 but I got a 10 that ankle strap makes em tight
you went up? everyone say's go half down. either way, i just ordered my true size so i won't know until they arrive

Originally Posted by curtisboy

yea I wear a 9.5 but I got a 10 that ankle strap makes em tight

Im calling BS.... how the sneakers are only a size up for you... c'mon man, first them wack #** T-rex tee shirts now this.

Unless you're fat as hell, that ankle strap has nothing to do with the fitment of the sneaker which is a huge sock you slide your foot into.

17347_1306872038838_1441652766_866412_266717_n.jpg

Lol im not FAT ^thats me
my bad my carnivores is a 9.5 that was the 
dumb@ss footaction employee telling me to get a size 10 
lol wack t-rex shirts

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

Some pics of my OG box.  In '93 I wore an 11, today I wear an 11.5.  They fit in the OG box, so that is where they will stay for now.

Price went down in the last 17 years.

2jdrk3b.jpg

When I got these back in 93', $130 seemed to be a lot more.  Plus it was a lot compared to the prices of other sneakers.  I guess gone are the minimum wage days, thankfully. 
laugh.gif

^ $130 back then WAS a lot... especially for sneakers. But if I remember correctly, that was towards the top-end. Jordans were around that price as well, I think?

laugh.gif
@ Chi's cameo.

This thread has been entertaining.. was in FL in Jersey and saw a couple ppl copping amongst other people beasting on the employee sale

Def go at least a half-size down. I tried on my true size (10.5) yesterday and they felt like a 12, although lately Jordans and Air Forces and some Basketball retros fit me better in a 10, so I might have to try on a 9.5 for these also and just go a full size-down. Definitely not just gonna order these on line and take a chance.

I find mine true to fit. I have a wider foot so i don't need as much in the toe. 9.5 is perfect. I can go 9.5 or 9 in AF1s and JB usually 9.5 or a 10

pimp.gif
TXCaddyKing wrote:

Some pics of my OG box.  In '93 I wore an 11, today I wear an 11.5.  They fit in the OG box, so that is where they will stay for now.

Price went down in the last 17 years.

2jdrk3b.jpg

hsqgwz.jpg

nice OG's

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Had the OG's in 9th grade. NO WAY I could pull these off now.

See this is why I haven't gotten them yet.  I wouldn't wear them.  It would only be because I have the OG's, and I didn't even really wear them back then, and I started using them for basketball.  I'd rather get some sneakers I'd actually wear.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Had the OG's in 9th grade. NO WAY I could pull these off now.

See this is why I haven't gotten them yet.  I wouldn't wear them.  It would only be because I have the OG's, and I didn't even really wear them back then, and I started using them for basketball.  I'd rather get some sneakers I'd actually wear.

Sad to say, I feel the same way.  Footlocker here finally got them in and I went and tried them on yesterday.  I was HYPED to see them again but then I tried them on and realized that I looked foolish as hell. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And my wife's
indifferent.gif
pretty much confirmed that for me. 
tired.gif

I may still grab a pair just for nostalgia's sake if I can find them cheap enough...maybe pass em down to my kids later.  Props to you dudes who can pull these off though...damn I wish I was you. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the sizing info though everyone.....these definitely run big. 

Back
Top Bottom