Air Carnivores in summer 2010

laugh.gif
breeze pass like steve nash
nash.jpg

I was hesitating about getting these for the longest, but then I saw them in person the other week and they convinced me. They look a lot doper in person than they do in pictures.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still don't see them around that often. I've seen one store with them and no one with them on. Still hoping to get a pair

New in on this topic. I bought my carnivores the day that came out. And the stores here in philly only got one of each size so i had to hustle to cop. But i must say that if y'all are talkin bout that "Carnivores on the Prowl" when y'all say the shirt is whack. Smh very disappointed cause that shirt is it.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ $130 back then WAS a lot... especially for sneakers. But if I remember correctly, that was towards the top-end. Jordans were around that price as well, I think?

laugh.gif
@ Chi's cameo.

actually, if u were into jordans and the like back then, then $130 was normal, imo. these (jays, air max, agassis, carnivores, bo jacks, deions, etc) are all ive ever worn. it's all i know.
pimp.gif

In 93' Jordan IX's were only $120

actually, i remember 9s being $125, but same difference. imo, $120-$130 is the same price range

on another note, just copped/rocked these this past sunday for $80. LOVE em!! got hella compliments and dudes was like
eek.gif
as if these aren't sitting on shelves.
laugh.gif
a few ppl who weren't down back in the day did tell me they were the most horrendous looking shoes they'd ever seen. that honestly had me
roll.gif
i certainly FELT like i was fresh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Will wait for the next 50%
I think the beast got on ISS/NT, etc. because my sized was moving at all my locations that weekend they came out.

Had to settle for the 30% or play duck hunt later.

For such a low price point I took the 30%.

Whats good guys I been getting a bunch of e-mails on this topic so I had to come back on to see what everyone was talking about. Of course its guys that have jumped on the OG sneaker band-wagon. So now I am on my second colorway tip. I just pre-ordered my second colorway on ebay. Just on the search box type up air carnivore and if you scroll down u will see there is a guy doing pre-orders. My last pairs I got from this seller so he is descent when it comes to price. Right now he is selling them for 130.00 and is offering free shipping. No I am not the seller just showing the people of this topic a heads up.

The white/black/red colorway is ok. Otherwise the shoes that just released are horrible, can't believe people even wanted these. Don't get the hype.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

The white/black/red colorway is ok. Otherwise the shoes that just released are horrible, can't believe people even wanted these. Don't get the hype.

people like them because of the colorway, because its a OG, people like the jurrasic park look they bring, people just love basketball kix from the 90's
these give you all the reason i just listed in one

Back
Top Bottom