Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wanted to get this with the EA but they were excluded. oh well next EA

i doubt they'll be around that long if da weather breaks in NYC finally and shorts are consistent attire.

Those shirts are totally whack, not gonna lie

Looks like something you see in an 80's science book

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Had the OG's in 9th grade. NO WAY I could pull these off now.
See this is why I haven't gotten them yet.  I wouldn't wear them.  It would only be because I have the OG's, and I didn't even really wear them back then, and I started using them for basketball.  I'd rather get some sneakers I'd actually wear.
Sad to say, I feel the same way.  Footlocker here finally got them in and I went and tried them on yesterday.  I was HYPED to see them again but then I tried them on and realized that I looked foolish as hell. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And my wife's
indifferent.gif
pretty much confirmed that for me. 
tired.gif

I may still grab a pair just for nostalgia's sake if I can find them cheap enough...maybe pass em down to my kids later.  Props to you dudes who can pull these off though...damn I wish I was you. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the sizing info though everyone.....these definitely run big. 
laugh.gif
 I hear ya.
But at the same time, like you said, for nostalgic reasons... plus at $100 (lower less), its just too tough to pass.  
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i doubt they'll be around that long if da weather breaks in NYC finally and shorts are consistent attire.

nice point, and the price tag isn't od..

we will have to see.

we will have to see.
doesnt NYC eat up all 1/2 decent kicks tho?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

just chill BigJ... guy always tryna called NYers beasts
lmfao i wasnt goin IN this time. im just saying, i hear shoes up there sell out with the quickness. i mean didnt penny 2s get ran through pretty heavy?

The first colorway, those are a classic.. why wouldnt they move ??

Yo how yuku have your post above mine... weird

i really do hope there r around during the next 50, in the mean time i cant wait for the next color

Originally Posted by bigj505

we will have to see.
doesnt NYC eat up all 1/2 decent kicks tho?

not really.

uptempo's (neon green)
flight posite 2's (all black)
um those are the few i can rememeber, that are retro's and just sat..

unless thier flightposite or something of that stature, they should just sit thier.

These are so comfortable, tried mine on and the right foot fitted perfectly, left is a little big, thinking about going down one size, iono though

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ $130 back then WAS a lot... especially for sneakers. But if I remember correctly, that was towards the top-end. Jordans were around that price as well, I think?

laugh.gif
@ Chi's cameo.

actually, if u were into jordans and the like back then, then $130 was normal, imo. these (jays, air max, agassis, carnivores, bo jacks, deions, etc) are all ive ever worn. it's all i know.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ $130 back then WAS a lot... especially for sneakers. But if I remember correctly, that was towards the top-end. Jordans were around that price as well, I think?

laugh.gif
@ Chi's cameo.

actually, if u were into jordans and the like back then, then $130 was normal, imo. these (jays, air max, agassis, carnivores, bo jacks, deions, etc) are all ive ever worn. it's all i know.
pimp.gif

In 93' Jordan IX's were only $120

Just got my pair from Eastbay. These are so worth it. A must have if you can pull these off.

Some kat had on the white/red joints on today with some khakis.

Must have... When they release that is.

Especially since I'm Steve Nashin' the "2010" tongue Deion Diamond Turfs...

Back
Top Bottom