Air Carnivores in summer 2010

can anyone P.S. a dolphins colorway?

nike-air-carnivore-tt-5.jpg

enjoying my pair.
sorry for bad pic but you get the jist of it. will post better pic w better fit later.
IMO mid black nike socks r a must.
strap up. twice.

I pulled the trigger and ordered from da bay yesterday...$97 bucks with shipping so I can't argue...went a half size down so will have to see how these fit me. If they do hit the outlets I'll get a 2nd pair. Classic retro...

IM SOOO TIGHT I PASSED ON THE 50...THEY WERE LIKE JUST ORDER THEM, I WAS LIKE NAAA I'LL WAIT NOW I CANT FIND MY SIZE...DEF COPPIN ON THE NEXT 50 6/18-6/19 ALONG WITH POWDER 9s

still dont see these in NYC yet, the green purple ones was around about 2 weeks before release date, these should of popped up already

he prob means he realized that they are not very practical so he didn't wanna spend his money on em when it came down to it (just my guess). which is understandable for someone who didn't own these back in the day which means the can't really appreciate these for what are and especially what they were. i copped for nostalgia purposes, flat out. nothing but great memories from '93 when i had these. pretty much anyone who don't know about em says they soooooo ugly.
laugh.gif
that's they opinion and i'm cool w/ that. doesn't make me love em any less.
pimp.gif

eagerly anticipating the white/red pair. never had them. it would also be nice if they released the black/anthracite-plum pair also. never had them either.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IM SOOO TIGHT I PASSED ON THE 50...THEY WERE LIKE JUST ORDER THEM, I WAS LIKE NAAA I'LL WAIT NOW I CANT FIND MY SIZE...DEF COPPIN ON THE NEXT 50 6/18-6/19 ALONG WITH POWDER 9s
I like the Carnivore's and all..........but is this confirmed? If so.........

happy.gif

You either love or hate these, but I don't understand how people are confused as to how to rock em.  If you didn't love them back then and see them being worn, and you're looking at them wondering how to wear em, what to wear them with, etc... they're just not for you. 

Just some basic guildines, IMO:

1. They won't look good on big feet.  If you wear a 12 or bigger, just leave them alone.
2. Go at least a half-size down.  You've gotta try them on to be sure, but I know myself and most people who tried on their true size said they run mad big.  These would look horrible if they sat big on your feet.
3. If you have a small foot, do whatever you want with the straps, but you might want to keep them strapped up, cause leaving both straps undone would make your foot look almost non-existent. Also, big or small foot, either strap both straps or leave em both undone.  One strap on, one off doesn't work on these.
4. With shorts, just wear them with some darker or muted color shorts, like green, grey, black, or really dark Khaki.  Don't go with the light khaki on these, you'll look like you work in the park.
5. Best thing to do with these in all honesty, stash em till fall, rock em with dark jeans and a gray or black hoodie. 

Back
Top Bottom