A few more pics from KATC.  

RD gettin closer by the minute.

2hhp0k8.jpg

venhc3.jpg

de0gti.jpg

dgznc.jpg

a2fygk.jpg

8wimie.jpg

it's gonna take a lot of will power for me not to buy two of these at retail when they show up...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

it's gonna take a lot of will power for me not to buy two of these at retail when they show up...
tired.gif
yea we both kno thats not gonna happen
roll.gif
embarassed.gif
.....part of me says wait for the outlet cop

but another part of me says....

Purple and green. I've waited a long time for this shoe and this color combo to come out. I can't see too many differences between these and the originals so that is a plus.

^Lol nah McGrizz. I remember my boy always telling me he used to kill it with that jersey and the carnivores. There's only a select few jerseys I would rock though.

why do yall still rock jerseys? I thought that died along long time ago or maybe just over here in the DMV?

Originally Posted by curtisboy

why do yall still rock jerseys? I thought that died along long time ago or maybe just over here in the DMV?
Why can't people rock what they want?
Anyway, this will be the first sneaker I've copped in a long time.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
word mayhem I feel you...Baby J you bring the jerseys back? Gotta few I need to rock this summer
i rock all my jerseys in da summertime, im going to da gym now so i can fill em up nice.

Yea, never got into these. Perhaps I'll wait to see them in person to make final judgment. Hope I don't puke. Have fun with these, G.

Waitin' on these forever. Will cop. But I reallt want to see the Air Unlimited again. Especially in the blk/slate C-Webb colorway.

Back
Top Bottom