Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

i don't see any way possible a "safari" foam could be even remotely desirable. galaxies are dope. fighter jets are dope. i can even get with the army camos, but they should stop there with the print/patterns on foams. those 2 would be enough for me. let's get back to some classic, subtle colorways.
Word.  The foam shoe already has a unique design with it's ridges.  Why convolute the silhouette with more patterns.  (galaxy and maybe even the fighter jet are the exception...but not really)

Also, Nike needs to stop using icy soles.  I need me some colored, black, or at least smoked soles please.

If not...I'll settle for a retro of the Dooms.

(sorry for the mini rant, but seeing the PS of this proposed colorway gave me nausea)

mean.gif
 This is going to be a disaster. For the shoe's sake I hope the Safari print is a subtle touch around the laces or on the mesh/insole, something like that. Speaking of Safari whatever happened to the Air Safaris that were supposed to drop in May?

with orange being my favorite color it's safe to say these will be copped if done right .. no animal print tho FOH

You guys really think these are gonna come out looking good? You have way too much faith in Nike right now. Look at what they've been dropping, I'd be shocked if these looked good in any way. Doesn't mean they won't sell.

mean.gif

This is going to be a disaster. For the shoe's sake I hope the Safari print is a subtle touch around the laces or on the mesh/insole, something like that. Speaking of Safari whatever happened to the Air Safaris that were supposed to drop in May?

Last year? They came out, in the US they dropped the same weekend that the Trainer 1 in Safari colors came out in late June. They weren't all over the place and they were an "NRG" release which kind of drove the price up initially, you can find them pretty easily on ebay and at not a terrible price now.

Orange foam panel, safari print upper, black laces and one cent logo, black sole. That's my vision

Last year? They came out, in the US they dropped the same weekend that the Trainer 1 in Safari colors came out in late June. They weren't all over the place and they were an "NRG" release which kind of drove the price up initially, you can find them pretty easily on ebay and at not a terrible price now.
No I actually meant the vintage Stone Grey colorway

we need pics!

That's the problem. There aren't any. Little bro wasn't even shown a sample. It's just a Foam 1 silhouette with the colors blocked into it on the release sheet. From what was described to him, they're going to be a grey-er version of one of those PS's from JayzRDead.

Peace,
J

Just a head's up guys, Nike will be releasing a Safari Foam 1 PRM this Holiday season. No pics on the release sheet, but it's style # 525470-003, color Anthracite/Total Orange/Black. I'd guess that means Safari print body, black durabuck lace eyelets & lining, and Total Orange Penny logo & accents. Your guess is as good as mine on the color of the outsole. Could be Total Orange. Could be black. Could be Ice. Just wanted to pass the info along.

Peace,
J
You forgot to mention the other Foam that nike will release this Holiday.

Foamposite Pro PRM

616750-600

FIRE/BLACK 

oh wow, I hadn't seen those, the materials are different, but it reminds me of a pair from the 2003 releases that I've been trying to find.
Just haven't seen many updates on them so hopefully they don't get lost in time.

Back on topic if the entire upper is safari this will not be pleasant.

You forgot to mention the other Foam that nike will release this Holiday.

Foamposite Pro PRM
616750-600
FIRE/BLACK 

Because it wasn't on little bro's release sheet. Otherwise I would've.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom