Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Price will be $200-$225, not $310. ;]
pimp.gif
I like 'em! Green is such an under-used color. Anyoneknow when these drop?

so they are gonna be priced between 200 and 225? thas wassup i can deal with that. wont be keeping the breds tho cuz i already got the straps.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Are these variants, I would rather buy 01's then buy 2 whack shaped jordans.

indifferent.gif
...................They look good to me.

BOTH SHOES ARE
pimp.gif
..I LOVE THEM BEING HI-TOPS...
cc616a19a1fc0c7e49cfcbb839162b60f6b618c8.pjpg

I DREW THIS UP ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO..I PLANNED ON PAINTING A PAIR OF MY Is LIKE THIS BUT I NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT..I WANTED THWM TO GO WITH MY BLK/GREENCELTICS ALTERNATE JERSEY..WHEN I 1ST SAW THE PICS OF THE ACTUAL SHOE I ALMOST FAINTED.!I NEED THESE BOTH OF THESE SNEAKERS IN MY LIFE.!DEFINETLY GUNNA COP..!

Originally Posted by JAYS TILL THE END OF MY DAYS

BOTH SHOES ARE
pimp.gif

I DREW THIS UP ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO..I PLANNED ON PAINTING A PAIR OF MY Is LIKE THIS BUT I NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT..I WANTED THWM TO GO WITH MY BLK/GREEN CELTICS ALTERNATE JERSEY..WHEN I 1ST SAW THE PICS OF THE ACTUAL SHOE I ALMOST FAINTED.!I NEED THESE BOTH OF THESE SNEAKERS IN MY LIFE.!DEFINETLY GUNNA COP..!
If you draw like this I don't recommend painting your shoes......

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

BOTH SHOES ARE
pimp.gif

I DREW THIS UP ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO..I PLANNED ON PAINTING A PAIR OF MY Is LIKE THIS BUT I NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT..I WANTED THWM TO GO WITH MY BLK/GREEN CELTICS ALTERNATE JERSEY..WHEN I 1ST SAW THE PICS OF THE ACTUAL SHOE I ALMOST FAINTED.!I NEED THESE BOTH OF THESE SNEAKERS IN MY LIFE.!DEFINETLY GUNNA COP..!

THAT WAS WHEN I WAS 12 IM 14 NOW..AND IM ALRITE WITH A BRUSH..ANY BETTER.?DID THIS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO..
92c36bac1855acc8f896014978be4431e83b930c.pjpg

I cant wait to cop these .
Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

feeling like im in the minority on this but those celtics 1s look like something ive seen on those bootleg ads...

WHAT .... well I do LOVE them ... lol

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

BOTH SHOES ARE
pimp.gif

THAT WAS WHEN I WAS 12 IM 14 NOW..AND IM ALRITE WITH A BRUSH..ANY BETTER.?DID THIS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO..
92c36bac1855acc8f896014978be4431e83b930c.pjpg

You look like a SOLID artist to me . Keep up the great work man .

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Are these variants, I would rather buy 01's then buy 2 whack shaped jordans.

indifferent.gif
...................They look good to me.
Thats because you were probably still in your mommas wound while the 01's were out.
indifferent.gif
. N00b
roll.gif

jordan_i.gif
air-jordan-1-60-pack-chicago-vs-boston.jpg
which one is better? You can choose n00b

its always funny when people try to pull rank on other people for having a better retro. i mean 2001 or 2009 they are both retros and not ogs so if homiemissed out on 2001 these should work out just fine for him. not to mention those pics are at two different angles, so of course the shape will look different.

Back
Top Bottom