Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i know is the outlets have been very good to me in terms of buying and reselling current foams in the past month getting pairs for $110.00 shipped and dumping them for box price and tax

and not selling B grades but A grades

i am not looking to resell this shoe

just looking for another pair

i hope for my friend the resell will be high on the jordan 1's

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

BORDS & $300!?..hahah he must of been on a mortgage layaway with that!
Did anyone else notice the funny thing? The size 14 that was selling for $1,400 on ebay all of the sudden dropped down to the $500 mark?! haha

Resellers better understand this aren't going to sell over $300
even if they dont sell for over $300 theyre still getting more than their money back. i mean why you care how much they go for on the secondary market just worry about getting you own pair.

You mad?
huh? how am i mad? im not the one typing in different fonts and colors and worrying about how much theyre going for on ebay.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

what is the scoop on these why r they releasing at the outlet??
From what I heard/read it was to give Nike Outlets a boost in sales, and to get people to shop there more often and check out the store. Smart if you ask me.

Last i heard from nike reps is that they accidentally landed at an outlet and this is what caused the comotion. All of my nike outlet contacts said they didn't know or that they weren't getting them.

So I'm really unsure on whats going on here.

tx

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

CIA operation is right lol
its hard to tell when u talk to the employees whether or not they dont want to say or really dont know

True!
But it's common sense..

A conversation or asking how they are breaks the ice.
They feel more friendly with you.

On the other hand if you just ask "hey you getting this?"  They won't be so nice..hehe

They have an obligation to work but not to spread the virus.  Get what I'm saying?

I had a rep that i was talking to for like ten minutes, cool as hell and then she goes....

Friday... :cough:

I was like huh

Then i realized that people were around her and she couldn't say any more lol

So i said, they are coming Friday?

and she goes   mmmmmhmmmmmm lol

its hard to tell when u talk to the employees whether or not they dont want to say or really dont know

True!
But it's common sense..

On the other hand if you just ask "hey you getting this?"  They won't be so nice..hehe

They have an obligation to work but not to spread the virus.  Get what I'm saying?
QFT

been getting some good solid info over the phone....hoping theyre not BSing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Type X

I had a rep that i was talking to for like ten minutes, cool as hell and then she goes....

Friday... :cough:

I was like huh

Then i realized that people were around her and she couldn't say any more lol

So i said, they are coming Friday?

and she goes   mmmmmhmmmmmm lol

well if they're holding off selling them til next wed then that doesn't do you much good.

True!
But it's common sense..

Quite frankly, I don't give a crap.  With the amount of money I spend on Nikes every year, I expect an honest answer when I ask if a damn shoe is coming in.  It's not that much to ask. 

So Ive read through a bunch of this and still am a little confused- Are these going to release to FLT, FA, Champs and such? Or did these go straight to outlets? If they are going straight to outlets, does anyone know why? Seems like a great shoe and a great concept so Im confused!

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

Any one know anything about which outlets in south Florida getting them?

None of them.  Sawgrass isn't, which I thought was odd, and that one down near the Keys definitely isn't. 

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^ So they are dropping today?

Type did she mean today friday?

Why are you saying wednesday?
wednesday is june 1st, the supposedly nike appointed release date.
he said she said "they are coming Friday" which could simply mean the delivery is coming in on fri. regardless what day the shipment comes in, it wouldn't change the actual release date at most, if not all stores.

Originally Posted by Vitoman

So Ive read through a bunch of this and still am a little confused- Are these going to release to FLT, FA, Champs and such? Or did these go straight to outlets? If they are going straight to outlets, does anyone know why? Seems like a great shoe and a great concept so Im confused!

From my understanding, this version is only being released to outlets, as it's not the final version.  But it looks like they produced enough of them that they have to get rid of them, thus selling them at retail through their own stores.  There's a different version being released in the fall, with some alterations on the shoe, particularly the X being black, instead of red like on this one, and a Jumpman logo rather than Nike Air.  That one is most likely a GR.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

None of them.  Sawgrass isn't, which I thought was odd, and that one down near the Keys definitely isn't. 
hahahaahah LIES.

Sawgrass Mills got their shipment in THIS MORNING...they will not release til June 1st, NO PHONE ORDERS

Please DO NOT CALL the store. I just provided you with the info. NT needs. IN-STORE ONLY on Wednesday, June 1st. small quantity compared to other outlets

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hahahaahah LIES.

Sawgrass Mills got their shipment in THIS MORNING...they will not release til June 1st, NO PHONE ORDERS

Please DO NOT CALL the store. I just provided you with the info. NT needs. IN-STORE ONLY on Wednesday, June 1st. small quantity compared to other outlets
LOL, unreal.  Thanks for the heads up man.  I thought for sure they'd be getting them.  Do you know if they got in any 11.5-12? 

Originally Posted by Vitoman

From my understanding, this version is only being released to outlets, as it's not the final version.  But it looks like they produced enough of them that they have to get rid of them, thus selling them at retail through their own stores.  There's a different version being released in the fall, with some alterations on the shoe, particularly the X being black, instead of red like on this one, and a Jumpman logo rather than Nike Air.  That one is most likely a GR.

Thanks! That explains it! Much appreciated

^ ^no idea. Im pretty sure they have EVERY SIZE. Their stock is in,but no pairs will be sold til June 1st,in-store Only

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

he said she said "they are coming Friday" which could simply mean the delivery is coming in on fri. regardless what day the shipment comes in, it wouldn't change the actual release date at most, if not all stores.

freezy thanks for that clarification. I thought a friday ship in means a friday sell. I mean they are already hitting outlets, why not sell early. My outlet drive is like 25 mins so i want to know before I drive the gas guzzeler out there for no reason.

I called again and this dude goes:

"Wait you're looking for the jordans... hold on... (yells at a coworker) hey what are we suppose to say when they call in asking for the jordans?"
(Guy yells back) "Tell them that we aren't getting them. That they were released at a nike outlet by mistake and that is why everyone thinks outlets are getting them but we aren't"
(Guy grabs phone and repeats)
(me) "Oh ok then. I thought I spoke to the manager James who said yall were going to get them but didn't know when..."
(guy) "Ummm well if he said so then yeah but I don't know."
...silence.....
(me) "well ok then let me know when they come out bro."
(Guy) "ok i will!)
idiot
roll.gif

freezy thanks for that clarification. I thought a friday ship in means a friday sell. I mean they are already hitting outlets, why not sell early. My outlet drive is like 25 mins so i want to know before I drive the gas guzzeler out there for no reason.

"Wait you're looking for the jordans... hold on... (yells at a coworker) hey what are we suppose to say when they call in asking for the jordans?"
(Guy yells back) "Tell them that we aren't getting them. That they were released at a nike outlet by mistake and that is why everyone thinks outlets are getting them but we aren't"
(me) "Oh ok then. I thought I spoke to the manager James who said yall were going to get them but didn't know when..."
...silence.....
(Guy) "ok i will!)
idiot
roll.gif

roll.gif
That sounds too perfect to be true.

...silence.....
(Guy) "ok i will!)
idiot
roll.gif

Adequately sums up 90% of our experiences with calling into the stores
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hahahaahah LIES.

nice thanks for the info i called sawgrass and they gave me the i dont know speach
embarassed.gif
  i guess you are the man to know over there. I will be camping out for these cuz now that the cats out the bag everybody is gonna be there!

no problem.
normally that would be the case but apparently corporate sent out an email instructing the outlets not to sell them until june 1st.
and no one really knows the method to their madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom