Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nah. sawgrass is in FLA. im here in NY. i never even been to florida
laugh.gif

Just got off the phone with my local outlet, the guy said they should be getting them in, but he's not sure when. I hope these end up at every outlet so that everyone can at least get a chance to get them.

With all the calls that the outlets are getting, I don't blame them for lying, thanks to us on NT they getting calls every minute.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

With all the calls that the outlets are getting, I don't blame them for lying, thanks to us on NT they getting calls every minute.

this
laugh.gif

Outlets in CALI nevermind da calls , THANKS for da confirmation everyone who contributed and BEST of Luck too all that want too cop

I'm SOOOOOOO happy I read this page, I've been trying to re-work my schedule to come in late Tuesday this entire time thinking Memorial day was the last day in May for whatever reason...

*marks calendar in red ink: WEDNESDAY!
I would've been hurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I'm SOOOOOOO happy I read this page, I've been trying to re-work my schedule to come in late Tuesday this entire time thinking Memorial day was the last day in May for whatever reason...

*marks calendar in red ink: WEDNESDAY!
I would've been hurt
laugh.gif

Road tripping C?!??!
nerd.gif

With all the calls that the outlets are getting, I don't blame them for lying, thanks to us on NT JB fumbling this release terribly, they're getting calls every minute.

Agreed, but ever so slightly fixed fam ....

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Alright my vacation was called off...so looks like I'm taking a trip up to concord come Wednesday

some of my family live near there where in concord are you going?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

Any one know anything about which outlets in south Florida getting them?

None of them.  Sawgrass isn't, which I thought was odd, and that one down near the Keys definitely isn't. 
hahahaahah LIES.

Sawgrass Mills got their shipment in THIS MORNING...they will not release til June 1st, NO PHONE ORDERS

Please DO NOT CALL the store. I just provided you with the info. NT needs. IN-STORE ONLY on Wednesday, June 1st. small quantity compared to other outlets

What exaclty is a "small quantity compared to other outlets"??  What is a "normal" shipment to these other outlets looking like?  Under 100?  More than 100?  A few hundred??

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Alright my vacation was called off...so looks like I'm taking a trip up to concord come Wednesday

some of my family live near there where in concord are you going?

Concord mills...I just called the lady said they will have them but she didn't say when and how many...so I asked have they been getting a high volume of calls and she laughed and said yes...I will be driving 98 miles to there (if) I decide to take the chance

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

hopefully I can get my hands on a pair but the Nike Outlet at Grapevine mills never gets anything good

that's a no go homie, only Cypress Outlet in Houston getting them and they are not taking phone orders. In fact, as of this morning there phone has been off the hook.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

hopefully I can get my hands on a pair but the Nike Outlet at Grapevine mills never gets anything good

that's a no go homie, only Cypress Outlet in Houston getting them and they are not taking phone orders. In fact, as of this morning there phone has been off the hook.
Wait so no grapevine mills in dallas? what about the one in Allen?

So I called the Mebane Outlet on Monday and they said they are getting them for a June 1st release. My ppls goes into the store today and they told him that Concord Mills will be only outlet in NC getting them and they will not be doing phone orders! $*#!!!!

I COULD BE WRONG BUT ANY OF THE OUTLETS THAT FIRST SAID THERE GOING TO DO PHONE ORDERS ARE NOW NOT TAKING ORDERS OVER THE PHONE 

PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO GOT A PAIR FROM PORTLAND ARE VERY LUCKY ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE NOWHERE NEAR A OUTLET

How many confirmed locations are getting these? The guy I talked to today told me that they were limited to 12 outlets across the US, but it seems like we've gotten confirmation on more than that in this thread alone. I really hope I walk away with 1 pair, but if it's not that difficult I'll get a second pair to have ready to go in a few years.

The only way outlets are doing phone orders, is if they still have pairs left after all the walk in customers bought there's.

Originally Posted by mit9k

So I called the Mebane Outlet on Monday and they said they are getting them for a June 1st release. My ppls goes into the store today and they told him that Concord Mills will be only outlet in NC getting them and they will not be doing phone orders! $*#!!!!

Yo, I was thinking about calling them..  I'll try back sometime next week.  What part of NC are you from?

The only way outlets are doing phone orders, is if they still have pairs left after all the walk in customers bought there's.
that will happen 
but not on the same day of release 

I hate the release date thing at the outlet. I'm all for an Outlet having them, but just put them on the shelves when you get them. Now everything will start having RDs when it goes to outlets. Now there will be no steals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom