Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I hate the release date thing at the outlet. I'm all for an Outlet having them, but just put them on the shelves when you get them. Now everything will start having RDs when it goes to outlets. Now there will be no steals.

damn man
i hope your wrong but i could see this happening 

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by mit9k

So I called the Mebane Outlet on Monday and they said they are getting them for a June 1st release. My ppls goes into the store today and they told him that Concord Mills will be only outlet in NC getting them and they will not be doing phone orders! $*#!!!!

Yo, I was thinking about calling them..  I'll try back sometime next week.  What part of NC are you from?
Bull City!

release date of the banned 1's is june first, south chi outlet and niketown chicago will be getting them. no phone orders or employee discounts. first come first serve. lining up and camping out might be the only option.
wait niketowns getting them now?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

release date of the banned 1's is june first, south chi outlet and niketown chicago will be getting them. no phone orders or employee discounts. first come first serve. lining up and camping out might be the only option.

camping
30t6p3b.gif

i asked for clarification about this in the outlet/webiste/store thread right after it was posted and a mod deleted my post as if it soooooo irrelevant.

I hope so. More pairs to go around. These probably aren't limited or rare at all. This was probably the scheduled plan the whole time!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

CIA operation is right lol
its hard to tell when u talk to the employees whether or not they dont want to say or really dont know

True!
But it's common sense..

A conversation or asking how they are breaks the ice.
They feel more friendly with you.

On the other hand if you just ask "hey you getting this?"  They won't be so nice..hehe

They have an obligation to work but not to spread the virus.  Get what I'm saying?

I had a rep that i was talking to for like ten minutes, cool as hell and then she goes....

Friday... :cough:

I was like huh

Then i realized that people were around her and she couldn't say any more lol

So i said, they are coming Friday?

and she goes   mmmmmhmmmmmm lol

I could picture that..haha.
Thats some entourage occasion.

10 mins! what you'll talk about?

golf, baseball..soccer?! lol

I hope so. More pairs to go around. These probably aren't limited or rare at all. This was probably the scheduled plan the whole time!
laugh.gif

maybe

Originally Posted by ColdCity

camping
30t6p3b.gif

Let them camp over there, it should be easier for me to cop my pairs at my local outlet, only 4 miles away from my crib
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

Now niketowns are getting these? I swear this release changes completely every day. Makes me want to just shell out the 500 on ebay just so I don't have to deal with the stress.

sounds like Niketown chi may have these...

This release is
indifferent.gif
, Scrapped b grade shoes that have an official outlet release date?

Now these "scrapped" shoes maybe sold at Niketown's? 
laugh.gif

No spots in Dallas?! You can't be serious.... What haterade were they on?

Where my h-town cats with the J. Kidd assist?

Do anyone know why the DMV area dont get any love at the outlets. I really would like these but its looking like i wont get them.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I'm SOOOOOOO happy I read this page, I've been trying to re-work my schedule to come in late Tuesday this entire time thinking Memorial day was the last day in May for whatever reason...

*marks calendar in red ink: WEDNESDAY!
I would've been hurt
laugh.gif

Road tripping C?!??!
nerd.gif

I wish! Days off anymore are hard to come by, I have until 12 noon Wednesday to get to work. That leaves me with either the Cincinnati or Jeffersonville outlet right when they open and I'm done. It's one of those or bust for me at this point, weekday releases kill me.At this point if it doesn't happen it just wasn't meant to be I guess. I know I don't want the jordan branded pair so that's not even a possibility IMO

I'm SOOOOOOO happy I read this page, I've been trying to re-work my schedule to come in late Tuesday this entire time thinking Memorial day was the last day in May for whatever reason...

*marks calendar in red ink: WEDNESDAY!
I would've been hurt
laugh.gif

Road tripping C?!??!
nerd.gif

I wish! Days off anymore are hard to come by, I have until 12 noon Wednesday to get to work. That leaves me with either the Cincinnati or Jeffersonville outlet right when they open and I'm done. It's one of those or bust for me at this point, weekday releases kill me.At this point if it doesn't happen it just wasn't meant to be I guess. I know I don't want the jordan branded pair so that's not even a possibility IMO

THEY AREN'T RELEASING AT ANY OF THE 3 OHIO NIKE FACTORY OUTLETS.

Some guy on eBay are selling up to 4 pairs of these pre-order for $265 shipped..you pick size..& he's located in new York,I haven't heard of any new York outlets receiving these...but anyways this should already show that resale value is already dropping

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Some guy on eBay are selling up to 4 pairs of these pre-order for $265 shipped..you pick size..& he's located in new York,I haven't heard of any new York outlets receiving these...but anyways this should already show that resale value is already dropping

hes planning on getting them from one of the outlets & if he can get somebody to give him $265 now thats 2 pairs & gas....

I already let my office know I'm going to be in a few minutes late on Wed. I hope to be in and out of the outlet as quickly as possible so with any luck I should only get to work 10 minutes after the time I normally get in which is still 20 minutes before I ever get around to doing anything.

My local outlet had known they'd be getting them for the past week now,& said they'd be accepting phone orders as well..but i Called them today & now no phone orders,only in-store purchase,& a one pair limit..they also told me if I wanted a pair,they advised I get there early..never thought I'd say this but I guess I'm gonna be camping out..well somewhat,I'll probably show up 2-3 hours before opening,he said they weren't allowed to disclose quantity but I'm guessing at least a 100..hope everyone gets there pairs!

The manager at my Outlet is so damn clueless. He is still giving the it was a mishap and only the Portland store got them... I understand that some of these dudes don know kicks but I've called 5 times and talked to the same guy and I know he knows my voice. You'd think he'd check into it. smh.
I have a plan on how to get these over the phone. but im not gonna say it until I try it 1st. Too many lurkers. 
eyes.gif

this "release" is ridiculous

1. 1-2 outlets already sold em
2. nike sells via 800 # and cancels orders
3. some pairs are B some are not
4. 25+ (maybe as many as 40) outlets will be receiving these
5. now niketowns?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

this "release" is ridiculous

1. 1-2 outlets already sodl em
2. nike sells via 800 # and cancels orders
3. some pairs are B some are not
4. 25+ (maybe as many as 40) outlets will be receiving these
5. now niketowns?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I feel ur pain fam, they should of just made this shoe a GR,
like the avy, makes me laugh every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom