Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could get up to the outlet in Aurora IL, but I have to work and I cant call in cuz its food stamp day...lol

Anybody wondering about AZ Mills in Tempe I was just there. Talked face to face with a security guy and he said the earliest you can get there is at 6am at door 6. There were about 5-10 already out there but he was on his way to tell them the news. Hopefully this helps some of you guys out. Happy hunting!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Got mine from nike.com....guess I was one of the lucky ones!
Wait... Did I miss something here?? NDC had em?? I'm thinking ducktails.

Im assuming he meant that he got em the first day they were made available via phone orders
Yeah, was gonna call the outlets in NC but it was midnight....so I called NDC, got them 5 days later.  I would post pics but I'm sure there will be tons of pics on here tomorrow
laugh.gif

wow this thread is looking like its updating all throughout the night. I hope one of these stores does phone orders but the way we're making it look right now its looking like there's no hope. maybe a couple of weeks from now they will be available again at random spots

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Any lurker campers at Ontario Mills right now? Any info on how many pairs Ontario is getting?

I talked to security and they said they wont start letting people line up until 7, no campers. Anyone who tries before 7 will turned away. Line up at entrance 3. They wont even let you park until then.
. . . Not sure on how many pairs they are getting but I'm guessing they released some already because I saw these on local craigslist from a few people for like a week now. I'm also thinking it could be the employees?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

what does the retail price matter if they are only to be sold at outlets? I'm just saying. They are 109 end of story. Good luck GRIMUS, haha

im sorry for providing too much information...will make sure i'll cut it down next time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Any lurker campers at Ontario Mills right now? Any info on how many pairs Ontario is getting?

I talked to security and they said they wont start letting people line up until 7, no campers. Anyone who tries before 7 will turned away. Line up at entrance 3. They wont even let you park until then.
. . . Not sure on how many pairs they are getting but I'm guessing they released some already because I saw these on local craigslist from a few people for like a week now. I'm also thinking it could be the employees?

I was told the same thing but ppl still find a way to get in line I'm shooting out there around 4 in the morning and scope out the area.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I ask if there's any lurkers cause thats what I usually do when security doesn't let you camps 
laugh.gif
 You just have to be ninja enough to evade them and secure your spot in line. Hopefully securities really on the look out this time. 
That would be hella shady if the employees really resold them like that smh

Perfect timing on my NT posting approval
smile.gif
anyways, Im heading out to Citadel at 5am. here goes nothing

haha why is all places saying theres at least 60 people in line? haha are they trying to discourage everyone else? Should we do the divide by 3 rule for guys? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom