Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from Sawgrass. The employees there for the most part were great. Handed out snacks and water as they took names and handed out wristbands, even opened up he registers at the front about 45 minutes early to start getting rid of us. They were pretty strict about the 1 per-person rule, a couple people tried to circle back around the end of the line and they were told no.  Still heard some stories on line about being lied to about not having any stock coming in, but all in all a pretty easy cop. South Florida's a pretty convenient place to live if you're a Jordan head, very rarely will you not be able to get a pair of whatever you want if you're there on release day. Pretty happy I landed my size, now I can sell the other pair I got via phone order last week.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I hope they love it so much that they release them again nationwide.  They FINALLY make a non plastic shoe and you gotta jump thru hoops to get it. 

Did yall cop? My boy scooped these Southside with a breeze. No camp out, got there an hour or so before release.
Are they sold out there? I'm gonna head over there in a bit.

Let me know how it goes for you and if they have any size 9s thru 10s, would be very appreciated! thanx!

@weatherman Nice, hopefully some stores dont sell out and resort to phone orders.... still will be a challenge i think, lol

Sawgrass have one size left.....a 14. No phone order
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just got home from Riverhead and breakfast with everyone I was with got about 13 pairs total. 1 for myself and am pleased with the quality for the most part, box could be better but its not a big deal.

They were semi strict on the 1 per customer people ran out to their cars and ran back online but that only worked for a few people. I did camp overnight but it was worth it imo, even if it was at a factory store. It was fun, and I will post detailed pics after I sleep for a bit. Hope everyone had an easy cop.
And around 9:15ish they still had pairs chillen but im sure they are gone by now.

pimp.gif

All those who were able to grab more than one pair at Jersey Gardens were ruthless. I was able to get a single pair, but damn, some people are scavengers. This outlet was definitely unprepared for this, and handled the crowd pretty poorly. No understanding why people weren't allowed to wait on line again for a second pair, yet if I paid a janitor to go in for me it would be fine. Not cool......other than that, love the shoe.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Sawgrass have one size left.....a 14. No phone order
tired.gif

Yeah.  All of the employees were huddled around the register waiting for the last person to get their pair.  No chance those last.

smh and laughing at the number of these showing up on ebay...smh at the prices people are asking for now....with so much flooding the market now they can only wish they will get that price now. to each their own i guess.

Anyone know of any NYC outlets that are getting them? I got a couple of homies that might be able to pick up some pairs.

kk
Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Just got back from Sawgrass. The employees there for the most part were great. Handed out snacks and water as they took names and handed out wristbands, even opened up he registers at the front about 45 minutes early to start getting rid of us. They were pretty strict about the 1 per-person rule, a couple people tried to circle back around the end of the line and they were told no.  Still heard some stories on line about being lied to about not having any stock coming in, but all in all a pretty easy cop. South Florida's a pretty convenient place to live if you're a Jordan head, very rarely will you not be able to get a pair of whatever you want if you're there on release day. Pretty happy I landed my size, now I can sell the other pair I got via phone order last week.

Word! Props to those employees on the way they handled it. Kept it fair for everybody.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

smh and laughing at the number of these showing up on ebay...smh at the prices people are asking for now....with so much flooding the market now they can only wish they will get that price now. to each their own i guess.

it jumped from 28 to 35 to 63 in about an hr glad a nter held me down so i dont have to deal with that fleabay madness

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

JB got y'all by the bolas. Weren't we all sick of ones?
laugh.gif
smh

crappy multi-colored 1's or 1's with shiny tupperware plastic leather....not true og colorways done correct with quality leather

koreaJ23 youll get sniped for thta pic you better edit it...it would be considered a "stockroom" pic

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

JB got y'all by the bolas. Weren't we all sick of ones?
laugh.gif
smh

crappy multi-colored 1's or 1's with shiny tupperware plastic leather....not true og colorways done correct with quality leather
Exactly. 

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Absolutely and completely agree. My cousin who actually lives right next to the Expressway and not far off from the Outlet told me the exact same thing. They even handed you guys a Nike Bag similar to what Publix supermarket sells to people to carry their groceries. He told me that it went pretty smoothly. But of course there were a lot of lies as well. 
I got my pair but I really wanted to look out for my fellow Central and South Florida NT homies as well ... MBF, SC2011, rcj, barry, JIM SHADY

just couldn't do much with that 1 pair limit and my cousin couldn't convince his friends to come wait in line with him at 6:15 even though I was willing to compensate them LOVELY 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I hope they love it so much that they release them again nationwide.  They FINALLY make a non plastic shoe and you gotta jump thru hoops to get it. 

Did yall cop? My boy scooped these Southside with a breeze. No camp out, got there an hour or so before release.

Nope.  Job

not true og colorways done correct with quality leather

roll.gif
you guys trying to convince yourself these are done like ogs's ...trust me there was no goofy x's on any og's....sure the leather is nice, but anyone who really wanted something og would be letting hypebeasts overpay for these while actually looking for og's or '94 or '01 retros...they were as close as you will ever get again no matter what you tell yourself...bolas is correct...

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Easy copp at woodbury. Crew was able to grab 8
pimp.gif
. Sounds like nt was heavy out there.I was wearin kashima 97s

Think I saw you. Had on my blk/university 12s and a yankee fitted. Was gonna wear my NT had but I put it down
laugh.gif

yeah I think I saw u too. U had a Polo on? Hustlin in front of the store 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom