Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodburn got these and I heard no updates about them on here. Don't mean to blow the spot but release date has passed. Good luck if this is a reliable store.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Woodburn got these and I heard no updates about them on here. Don't mean to blow the spot but release date has passed. Good luck if this is a reliable store.

^^Sold out

Easy cop for me. Had my cousin go get me a pair but never got a text confirming the coppage, so had to get my own pair now i got an extra 10.5.

pimp.gif
ruger04 wrote:

Here is my story...

So I have been talking to my wife about the release of these shoes.  On June 1 I was at Ontario Mills in line to try to snatch a pair.  Well, long story short, I was not able to, because the nike staff there are just too shady talking about how we can only commit to the size ask for written on the ticket, and if at the check out they don't have that size then we can't buy other sizes....  Anyway, I told my wife that I didn't get a pair and that I would have to probably pay the reseller's price for them.  So I came home from my work trip last night and when I opened the door this was what I saw on the stairs:

563156ea7e4ff7aa1ef562e9cea02f99441b9db.jpg

She managed not only to get a pair, but size 9.5.  (These do run a bit small, I normally wear 9, but 9.5 was perfect).  When I saw them, I was totally speechless... I was like.. wait, what, how, how how how?  She said she was able to do some research and found an outlet that was selling them, she got there around 6am and was about 70th person in line.  I was just so shocked and still speechless.

So she then asked me, what I was planning to do with this pair, whether to rock it, or keep it DS.  I told her that since this is my only pair, I will keep it DS for now and may rock it later on.
She said OK, so if you have more than one then you will rock them?  I said "yeah".  So then said OK... if that's what you want to do.  Then she said.. ok, it's late let's go to bed.  I was like OK yeah I am tired too since I just had a long flight home. 

When I opened our bedroom door this was what I saw on the floor

536155e77c44fbac9a064921aff84b5c0e837aa.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I almost fainted!  I was even more speechless.  She told me this was my father's day present.  I told her that one pair was sufficient... she said nah.. I know you have been working hard and I was able to get multiple pair, so I did!

Guys.... I hope you will find a wife or significant other that will treat you just as well as my wife has treated me.  She was so sweet to go to an outlet in the morning, not knowing whether if it was even safe for her to do that... but later she told me she got some of our relatives to go with her.

I LOVE MY WIFE! 

YES I did say thank you and many many many LOVE YOUs.....

Shoe observation:
Has anyone noticed the inner sock liner comes in different material.  2 of my pair are cloth, and the other 2 have this smooth material, sorta shiny.  Kinda reminded me of the inner sock liner like the flip 3, although I don't think these are leather.  Just an observation to be thrown out there.

pimp.gif
Your wife is a cool cool lady!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.....not going to be able to make the release tomorrow I have to go to work it's my first day

going to wait it out and not get got by these reseller prices smh

Originally Posted by smlb52

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.....not going to be able to make the release tomorrow I have to go to work it's my first day

Release where?

my boy went to that outlet this morning in TN..(4 hour drive) and came away with ten pair lol. He said it was like 5 people in line with him and they let them get as many as they wanted. The sizes weren't that great though. Hope everyone gets their pair.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Anywhere in GA....im down to road trip.....

Neither outlet got them. When it comes to releases like this GA is the wrong place to be.

Here is my pair, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Trip to Vegas was definitely worth it. The south outlet handled this release very well.

Hey you guys that were able to grab pairs, were they reduced to $108 like in Oregon outlets or did you pay box price?

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Hey you guys that were able to grab pairs, were they reduced to $108 like in Oregon outlets or did you pay box price?

All were purchased at 109.99 .... Every Outlet.

Here are my pickup with crappy cell pics ill take better pics this weekend lol 

I still got my pack Breds but the Nike Air on tongue plus better leather sealed these for me now to murder my pack 1's lol

its funny these people who were *****ing about resellers before the whole outlet release earlier in this thread end up buying multiple pairs to flip. basically a summary of nt these days.

any1 know a spot with a 9-10 available cause im tryna get a pair

all the outlets in my area sold out yesterday morning

and i dont want to wait till december for the black X ones

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

its funny these people who were *****ing about resellers before the whole outlet release earlier in this thread end up buying multiple pairs to flip. basically a summary of nt these days.
EXACTLY.

Sad...when did we become like the "other site"
28e268e1d292260f34fff9cc1d0f7f7abd3d0786_r.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

any1 know a spot with a 9-10 available cause im tryna get a pair

all the outlets in my area sold out yesterday morning

and i dont want to wait till december for the black X ones

It's funny because those of you look for a pair sizes 9-12 are out of luck, but for someone like me who wears a size 8.5 should be in luck as Seiverville (sp?) does have two pairs of 8.5 but won't ship. I'm in your position but my size for sure is still in stores.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by smlb52

Release where?

i believe its somewhere in texas that they are gonna be releasing them

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

any advice coppin a pair..from a store lol.

That ship has sailed.

im aware but worth asking. Im trying to get these and all purchases this year at retail bc theres so many to cop this year

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

anyone try the other laces....I love the red ones...just curious if anyone has tried and took pics.

Yeah I want to see what they look like with white laces. I would try them on my pair but I don't want to do anything to mine until I'm ready to wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom