Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

sincere wrote:

The Jordan Ban's are like the rap game...More rappers than listeners. Everybody's selling, but they're aren't enough buyers. Real talk.
pimp.gif

Good point.

Outside of NT, maybe that other site - not too many people are hip to these. Once all of the people who really want to wear these own them; prices are going to drop QUICK.

Give it a week...you'll see what I mean.

This happens for almost every shoe outside of a Bron or Kobe very special release from what I've observed in recent times. I'm going to wait.

sup guys... so much hostility in here. sad really... let's all grow up. those that didnt get a pair...be patient. the guys arguing about reselling is non-sense, the most "extreme" sneakerhead will be labeled a "reseller" if he needs the money (ei. wedding, or hospital bills) but we would not know that. so end the arguing.

haven't posted on the jb thread in years. went to citadel around 4am...it was a wrap. drove to camarillo with my boys... got there at 630ish...store opened at 9. got my size.

So upon many requests, here is a pic:
34e35297e2c57da1457af12fa0bb0cef1e51b10.jpg

The white lace is not my cup of tea...I think I'll stick with the red laces.  Or one shoe with red and the other with black.
happy.gif

BTW, I did a comparison of these to the Straps, Retro KOs, and the OLNL.  The Straps have a higher cut , these were the same height as the KOs, and just a bit higher than the OLNL.

lol nice edit.  160 putting out a flyer on NT for someone to pick him up to go get more pairs.  Paying gas fees and the whole 9. 
roll.gif
  It's that serious 

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Resellers out here deep @ the Cypress Outlets. Smh. Thank God its one pair per.

It's a joke over there.  
Good luck to all those who stayed.  

Originally Posted by toughmoney

lol nice edit.  160 putting out a flyer on NT for someone to pick him up to go get more pairs.  Paying gas fees and the whole 9. 
roll.gif
  It's that serious 

right its that serious
i need a size 9 

i am not looking to sell i just want my own size 

ah well waiting on a phone call to see if i am going or not 

people crying the resell is too high well its possible i could get them at $109.99 and so could anyone going with me

if i dont go at least i got a pair but i cant wear them 
embarassed.gif

Bro, I got my name #43 on this list. They're ID'ing and first guy in line says I put my friend name on the list (w/ no ID), I get no wristband. Name signed, I'd presented. Totally bogus. Now the dude first in line is walking around asking groups of friends, or business partners, do they have their bands.... Ur 1st, and you could only manage to write ur friends name in position 43?! Ok. If I don't get a pair, I'm thru w/ Nike

roll.gif
  It's that serious

Its that serious, but only to a joke like 160....at this point I would pay someone just to go pick him up and once they find out where the store is just kick him out on the side of the highway, or better yet take him to a another "secret" place where a bunch of respectable Nter's were waiting to teach him a good 'ol fashioned lesson......
roll.gif
......what a d-bag....

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

roll.gif
  It's that serious

Its that serious, but only to a joke like 160....at this point I would pay someone just to go pick him up and once they find out where the store is just kick him out on the side of the highway, or better yet take him to a another "secret" place where a bunch of respectable Nter's were waiting to teach him a good 'ol fashioned lesson......
roll.gif
......what a d-bag....
I LOVE THE HATE ALL STAR

BEEN LIKE THAT FOR YEARS 

PEOPLE ON HERE ALWAYS ASKING AND BEGGING GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY 

THATS WHY I DONT DO JACK FOR ANYONE ON HERE

GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR "RESPECTABLE" NIKETALERS

BUT YOUR MESSAGING CHAMP WHEN I CLEARLY ASKED FOR SOMEONE IN THE NYC AREA ACE 

YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HELP WHEN I NEED TO MAKE SURE I GET A PAIR AND THE MANAGER TOLD ME ONE PER CUSTOMER  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET 2 PAIRS THEN 

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

^^^^
roll.gif

big text, but small brain...oh well

i dont need your "help"

your telling me i got a  "small brain"

if your so smart next time do your homework its not much of a secret where the shoes are at 

i am done going back and forth with you...lets get back to the shoes and i am still willing to help a nyc niketalker out if i can get a ride to the outlet 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Smh @ that huge font.

Son you got all these kicks and no car?

Priorities, my man.
when you live in manhattan you do need a car ?
your rich pay the for the high price of gas and insurance 

i dont need the headaches of owning and parking a car in the city 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Smh @ that huge font.

Priorities, my man.
when you live in manhattan you do need a car 

stay in florida and hooking people up thats where you need a car 

Remember who is begging and crying for someone to come pick them up to get some shoes.Keep walking in thunderstorms in your "rare" kicks while I keep mine clean inside my car.I always hear this "you don't need a car if you live in NYC" crap, mainly from the people who can barely afford to pay their rent cause they spend so much $ on clothes/shoes to look cool instead of having a car which is a necessity these days.But go ahead and swear you don't need one.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

in his own mind hes the man...just funny how everyone else thinks hes a clown...

I did my homework and no outlet within driving distance that I called was willing to admit they were getting them, so maybe i wasnt willing to do the same type of "homework" he was...and if this outlet is more than 3 hours away, you got no car, and your still willing to beg to get there, but claim you dont really need them, then yes you are a clown

whats really funny is think how many nters live in nyc area, and Nobody wants to help this kid...do you really love the hate if its preventing you from getting what you are begging for?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Smh @ that huge font.

Priorities, my man.
when you live in manhattan you do need a car 

stay in florida and hooking people up thats where you need a car 

Remember who is begging and crying for someone to come pick them up to get some shoes.Keep walking in thunderstorms in your "rare" kicks while I keep mine clean inside my car.I always hear this "you don't need a car if you live in NYC" crap, mainly from the people who can barely afford to pay their rent cause they spend so much $ on clothes/shoes to look cool instead of having a car which is a necessity these days.But go ahead and swear you don't need one.
laugh.gif
son

i dont need one but you can go and believe what you want
i know you need a car for living in florida and thats great for you 

the rent i pay is low...............very low for manhattan and the apt i live in is worth more then i care to share 

i am not in the projects or a tenement like some from the city on here who have 100's of pairs of sneakers and nothing else 

i got the jordan 1's 

if i go and get another pair great if not no big deal 

got one pair and a second pair is not going to make or break me 

So what's the point of making a post with 90 font and saying it's a secret spot?

It obviously IS a big deal to you.

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom