Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh

No pair is selling for $2400 or near that

I know thats a crazy price but I have a buddy who sold a size 10 not to long ago for $1700.00 cash meet up

I was offered $1400 for my size 9 recently and I turned it down

Last edited:
I have no doubt you can get $1500 or so

But 2000 IMO is o my if you find someone idiotic who uses $100 as toilet paper and doesn't care lol

I probably can't talk since I don't own the shoe but I do know size 9s command a lot of money in most shoes

I'd love to double up on Banneds, but I'd probably just cash someone out to do it or sell off some non-essential pairs.  Can't see getting rid of my favorites just to get another favorite.

Ditto would love to double up too my pair I got recently ds for 990 thinking about getting rid of my 13 bred for 85 bred

I know thats a crazy price but I have a buddy who sold a size 10 not to long ago for $1700.00 cash meet up

I was offered $1400 for my size 9 recently and I turned it down

Sheeeeesh makes me want to consider letting mine go but then again....NOPE

Ridiculous prices for these. Once joints hit 2 im cashing out.

It seems like the time is now.

But to get that money on the high end you need to sell thorough a busy store.

I got a very generous offer this past week off niketalk.
If it was another shoe I would have worked with the buyer on the price.

But I know if you have this shoe at sizes from 8 to 12 especially small sizes you can command very high price if deadstock especially smaller sizes.

Hey if I dont get want I want for what I paid for the banneds im in no rush to sell the last pair i have.

Neither should anybody else with a dead stock pair.

Last edited:
LMFAOOOOO. I'd do that trade sooooo quick. I got 3 pairs of 2000 jams for under 300 and a pair of 1995 concord's for 220. Banned are going for over a stack.... Listen, I'll help you find some. DO THAT TRADE

Last edited:
I'd love to double up on Banneds, but I'd probably just cash someone out to do it or sell off some non-essential pairs.  Can't see getting rid of my favorites just to get another favorite.

knowing me id off some things ive forgotten about & use the money for something else.....money & space gained :lol:

& I don't even want to look at prices of ds sz 12 banneds .... prbly a kidney

Last edited:
You are right which is why I'd have to think long and hard but I always wanted banneds especially since bred are my fav color way
I would trade my DS Royals for DS Banneds in a heartbeat...I've had a few people consider it but nothing has went through 
tired.gif

I don't think I would add cash on top unless it was something light..Royals size 12+ are dried up on fb groups while FC has em for 900-1100. Gym Red thirst is still strong too for big sizes
Personally, I don't see the high value in 2013 Royals so I'm definitely willing to trade plus cash but of course that depends on the owner of the banneds. Obviously I won't show my cards should I ever come across anybody willing to trade me. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
You are right which is why I'd have to think long and hard but I always wanted banneds especially since bred are my fav color way
I would trade my DS Royals for DS Banneds in a heartbeat...I've had a few people consider it but nothing has went through |I

that's called capping... doubt they were ever serious about trading those banneds straight

that's called capping... doubt they were ever serious about trading those banneds straight
Oh they are serious but there's always a catch 
wink.gif
. Besides, everyone has their preferences (quality vs hype, red vs blue) etc. Also, some of these people can afford to let go of a banned if they have a few pairs.

just found 4 pairs of these at my PA outlet, 2 size 9's and 1 10 and a 12, all ds with box lid and everything they were 100/PEAR. i grabbed them all, they said some lady returned them after her son died, had reciept and all!!! i couldnt believe it when my friend that works there called me to come get em!!!

just found 4 pairs of these at my PA outlet, 2 size 9's and 1 10 and a 12, all ds with box lid and everything they were 100/PEAR. i grabbed them all, they said some lady returned them after her son died, had reciept and all!!! i couldnt believe it when my friend that works there called me to come get em!!!
Well damb, congrats. might be the best story ive seen in a while..

Damn! Do you mind saying which outlet?

Outlet employee shenanigans...
But damn, old lady just returned them years later.

I would not dare flip them, bad ju-ju for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom