Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

It would be litty if you could peel the plastic wrinkled layer off to reveal some butter leather :lol: but it would still have an all sail outsole ruining it.

Been awhile since I visited these forums, does anyone have a list of shoe sites doing preorders?

I can't remember the website where I preordered the 2016 banned 1's from and quite frankly I'm glad I paid slightly above retail for them bc I struck out on all raffles (of course haha).

Believe I’m going to try to get these, might try to use something to get the shine off.

EFqQOoIWsAA_0OR.jpg

If they are in fact SBBs then no way resell is that low out the gate. But if predictions are true and this is actually Halloween based, then it probably will be at Court Purple levels.

What Nike names them, or the story attached won’t hold any weight at this point. It’s all in how they’re perceived & people already decided they were SBB from the mock ups, hence the disappointment with the 1st looks & reaction to the reveal. What’s really gonna determine how high they are out the gate is availability & the actual quality of the shoe. So low end Court Purple, high end the Larger sizes of these past few Wmns only AJ1 releases. Realistically it lands somewhere in the middle fam.

Back
Top Bottom