Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

First time in probably 6 years I’ve preordered. Not letting these be a miss. Even if I snag a pair on rd, calling these the “Hermès” color way

These 3.0's don't have the SBB insole.

The tell on the resale of these seems to be if Nike markets it as a continuation of the SBB line or not

These 3.0's don't have the SBB insole.

The tell on the resale of these seems to be if Nike markets it as a continuation of the SBB line or not

Exactly why we should stop calling them 3.0s, a) because they are not and b) make hype low. But... it's over at this point.

Last edited:
These look so strange to me. I can’t even force myself to like them lol, easy pass for me. I hope those of you who really like these are able to prosper

I want them but my plug is gone they did me dirty so I am done ✅ with them. You can’t give someone a price and them change it and then charge 2 hundred more not cool

Just got rammed for a pair
My *** and wallet are in pain

9E567F76-6B56-49B2-B34E-A3D8E002E53E.gif

Yeah I really like these now, I hope they are not too hard too get and people don't like them as they are now saying.

I want these 100 percent I just know all the haters will grab them before the people that’s wanted then on day 1.

Back
Top Bottom