Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Top 3's were FCFS and sold out pretty quick online and in-store in the Dallas area at a lot of stores that typically get high volume.

Don't play yourself by thinking FCFS means high volume and no hype. :rolleyes
That's what I'm saying. IMO, treat these like any other Jordan 1 release.

Debating if I wanna try picking these up at one of the big FTL stores in NYC. Help get that platinum VIP lmao.

I haven't watched any videos of these until this one, but it looks like these really don't have the iridescent type material everyone is expecting

Edit: dude must have fakes. Watched a few other videos, and they all have the iridescent look

Last edited:
I haven't watched any videos of these until this one, but it looks like these really don't have the iridescent type material everyone is expecting

Edit: dude must have fakes. Watched a few other videos, and they all have the iridescent look

Those look real and irridescent to me...

Man I hate waking up early PERIOD. Will try to cop online. But I know ill be waiting for Shiek to open lol. Then back to bed!

Hopefully I get that Nike reserve...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
tomorrow would be the day we find out most likely right ?

EDIT: I asked if these are on reserve, rep said he's gonna check their Reserve To Calendar and said they were not on it. 

Last edited:

EDIT: I asked if these are on reserve, rep said he's gonna check their Reserve To Calendar and said they were not on it. 

WOW.

no reserves on these?????? really? when did u ask?

edit:

i just asked too

100 percent. she said NOBODY will be getting reserves for these

Last edited:

WOW.

no reserves on these?????? really? when did u ask?

edit:

i just asked too

100 percent. she said NOBODY will be getting reserves for these
ahhh shhhhhiiii.....

gotta wake up early and go out sunday now lol

If these dropped during the galaxy foam era with this shape and nike air tag ppl woulda been camping since Monday lol

Got a pair on lock out here in MNL thanks to Titan RSVP. Excited to pick these up on Sunday.

Good luck to all those trying to them.

Need these. Can't wait. Hope they're decently easy to cop.

Looking like the 6s will be fairly easy.

Need these. Can't wait. Hope they're decently easy to cop.

Looking like the 6s will be fairly easy.

The 6's will sit. I don't think these will at all.

I don't know how hard it is to cop in your area, but I am sure you still have to show up early if it's a FCFS on Sunday.

Best of luck to all.

OK, now I get it.

Just because you happen to wear a size which probably won't be mass produced, doesn't mean the volume isn't high. All signs so far has pointed to high volume. Most Foot locations have shown to offer FCFS, no matter how many releases are slated for that weekend. Unfortunately, if you're not in a big city, you're screwed. Sorry brah.

When exactly has volume been high for NA 1's?

The only difference that has varied has been demand and allocation.

When exactly has volume been high for NA 1's?

The only difference that has varied has been demand and allocation.
Thank you magic[emoji]8252[/emoji] 2016 Banned 1s I might consider high volume as those actually hit champs sports and I don't think we have ever seen that for a NA 1 before. Other than those it's almost always the same numbers wise.

Going to have to shoot for these online, I'm out of town and will be in Maine. No idea where to cop shoes out there haha

Back
Top Bottom