Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I've seen a few guys on Facebook tryna sell the 6s for $300 right now. 
laugh.gif

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
having a hard time believing this could happen by casually walking around in such a short amount of time. looks like he folded them in 1/2, duct taped them, and left them in that position for 6 months.

having a hard time believing this could happen by casually walking around in such a short amount of time. looks like he folded them in 1/2, duct taped them, and left them in that position for 6 months.
Seriously lol he must've been doing a lot in them. 

I miss watching cassidy on nba tonight what happen to it? Haven't seen it all season

If you go back to the early pages, I mentioned that I was very disappointed with the quality of these. My 1s did the exact same creasing after first wear, casual walking and my right size at that. Beautiful shoe, terrible quality.

Seeing tonyd2wild and bull video from the pop up shop in NOLA today and they got some shots of the 31 AS and they even look good!

It was bugging me about these and the 6s...how they had hornet colors and the hive shape on the inside. I hit my charlotte hornets employee friend up I knew 4 a while now and he confirmed to me that these and the 6s were indeed made for charlotte but for obvious reasons now they are being labeled something else since the game got moved. This is coming from a guy who sees MJ face 2 face atleast twice a week so this isn't some BS. Mj is so salty how all this went down he is throwing a weekend long event at social status dropping restocks lol

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty confident to cop online on snkrs
So confident that I'm gonna use 2 gift cards to purchase it
That's right I like to live on the edge
If I strike out it wasn't meant to be lol

My boy at FTL said there aren't even enough for every associate to get there pair at his store.. maybe " a lot " but probably not as much as you guys think

My boy at FTL said there aren't even enough for every associate to get there pair at his store.. maybe " a lot " but probably not as much as you guys think

From my understanding, employees get a percentage of the total. For every 10 pairs two employees get a pair. So 20%? I was told this last year at a hoh in a mall I frequent.

Back
Top Bottom