Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Got my call from HOH for my size 12. Trying to debate to keep them or use them as a bit of trade bait. I definitely like them but I got some other stuff I need to be getting...

im sure well see them vastly overpriced in the NT buy/sell forum with the words

"NEED THESE GONE ASAP..."

like every other classified u ever posted

You missed the "MAKE ME AN OFFER" part.

And you're 100% correct, if I decide to off them then yes, I'll undoubtedly have them listed sky high in the B/S forum. Unfortunately I only secured 1 pair so I'm a lil torn between keeping these and selling...well trading them. Trying to use them plus Vaschetta LeBrons (that I also got called for) to bait me some DB2's or 2005 Laser 4's. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
Slept on raffles...hoping to walk in and buy Sunday morning in LA [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If these had the same type of icy sole that the 6 and 31 has, I would be all over it. But traditional icy soles on 1s suck hard when they turn

As much as I want these, I have to control my thirst and opt for the Royal Blues. Too many releases and it's only February. I just can't keep up.

Last edited:
13s out of the way, now onto these. Hoping to get a reservation or FTL hit. 

If not, SNKRS on Sunday morning. 

Had these in hand today, there's something special about them def one of the best looking releases in a while :smokin

that still says nothing on volume dude

theres no set

"1 size run = raffle"
"tons of size runs = fcfs"

and the fact these are fewer and farther bwtween than the 6s.......

with multiple releases, they miggt not want to handle two raffles on the same day/weekend

ask your wife how many sz13s they had...n lemme know

dont get to comfy sz13 heads

OK, now I get it.

Just because you happen to wear a size which probably won't be mass produced, doesn't mean the volume isn't high. All signs so far has pointed to high volume. Most Foot locations have shown to offer FCFS, no matter how many releases are slated for that weekend. Unfortunately, if you're not in a big city, you're screwed. Sorry brah.

Last edited:
Had these in hand today, there's something special about them def one of the best looking releases in a while
smokin.gif
Got mine last night and I agree 100%

Top 3's were FCFS and sold out pretty quick online and in-store in the Dallas area at a lot of stores that typically get high volume.

Don't play yourself by thinking FCFS means high volume and no hype. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom