Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Red or black laces? I Think I like both equally.

Attachments

• 59A76C0B-C83C-4205-9411-C4748D17B468.jpeg
    59A76C0B-C83C-4205-9411-C4748D17B468.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 541
Day 1 they feel much stiffer, almost like a new work boot. You can tell right away that they don’t have the same type of give as most Jordan 1 Hi OG releases. However they are the kind of shoe that every time you wear them they feel better then the last as they begin to form to your foot. They run a bit tighter and more narrow then the recent retros, yet that helps contribute to the fit as with wear they will be incredibly personalized and almost tailored to you.

I'm leaning towards team black lace but am not mad either way. I have no problem with some white laces here either. These are nice

They feel a lot like the pre remastered models on foot to me, narrower, stiffer and pinky toe killers. Not as wide foot friendly as the remastered post 2015 Jordan 1.

Better pic of toe box.
8A29DB43-B177-4276-9AE1-A619EAE964CA.jpeg
Toe boxes aren’t wide making them look elongated. Can’t look down at those. Then they gave us synthetic leather, not jumping in the air for the pump-fake.

Attachments

• 7C8190CC-058B-4F7B-97D9-7112045F8676.jpeg
    7C8190CC-058B-4F7B-97D9-7112045F8676.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,131
Toe boxes aren’t wide making them look elongated. Can’t look down at those. Then they gave us synthetic leather, not jumping in the air for the pump-fake.

JB stated that full-grain leather was used. They do not feel like the materials are made of synthetic leather. I do agree the toe vamp area is too big in comparison to the narrow toe though.

Well it isn’t full grain leather. I’ve seen dozens. I wouldn’t speak off assumptions, never been my M.O.

it's almost impressive how he made em look so tight and also so loose at the same time

lol y’all are wild with how much you care about how my shoes are laced up. imo these you want to lace up super tight for the first few wears to mold your foot appropriately. i just slipped them on and snapped a pic before tightening them up

lol y’all are wild with how much you care about how my shoes are laced up. imo these you want to lace up super tight for the first few wears to mold your foot appropriately. i just slipped them on and snapped a pic before tightening them up
lol we appreciate the pic famo

So I got my Reverse Bred today and wanted to do a comparison to a regular remastered high OG and so I pull out the 16' Breds to find this..

IMAG1456.jpg

Joints covered in fairy dust, smh. But anyway the 16' Breds are higher in cut. Here they are next to 14'Carmines...

IMAG1457.jpg

They are the same height and as I thought, have about the same exact leather too. They fit very similar to pre-remastered 1's.. Also the tounges are the same height on both bred and 85's, it just seems longer because the toebox leather extends further up the lace stay.

IMAG1460.jpg

Back
Top Bottom