Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Glad I didn’t fox with it.... even doe I have almost no points with em coz I dont really fox with FNL like that lol

On FNL, I never accepted an offer... just looked up retro 1 and there they were. Then they disappeared, now they are back... But can't add to cart....

And why is the snipes man still crossing my screen if they are sold out???

same here. I don’t have points and was able to get this far....

7501196C-D166-435A-8F74-5F298B321E66.jpeg

I tried that stupid thing last night on FNL and aint see nothing but the spins. This shoe is frustrating.

Bro I think you might have used up most of your sneaker luck when you won em TS1s.... Fr fr doe 😂 better pray to the sneaker gawds 😂😂😂

Not trying to brag or flex
But i got 2 pairs of TS1's highs and 2 pairs of OW Unc 1's highs and a pair of OW Air force 1 MCA and i won the draw for OW White air prestos on snkrs
Stick a fork in me...I'm done
I used to hit all the time on snkrs...
But i think now it's all coming to an end
It was a great run

Last edited:
What happened with Finishline?

I think you mean what didn't happen on FNL
Yesterday they gave status members a chance to cop the royal toes and fire red 5's today if you used 1000 status points
App said we would get an alert today for a chance to cop
But i guess folks who didn't use the status points were still able to cop while some folks like me who used points couldn't cop

My SNKRS pair still hasn't shipped so I did an online support chat and they just copied and pasted the expected date that was already on my order page. They also said: "From what I see that order is still within the warehouse waiting for pick to be shipped. We are keeping the safety of our warehouse employees as our main focus. This may cause your order to be delayed. Rest assured we are working hard to get your order shipped out." Meanwhile people that were able to order the Flint 13s from the shock drop yesterday are getting their shoes shipped already.

Back
Top Bottom