Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Completely off subject, but is there a forum fairy in here or something? I swear I've posted replies a handful of times and they're nowhere to be seen. All kidding aside, will a mod delete something they feel is offensivee? Or is it just a forum "glitch"? Not that my post was important or anything, I just found it odd since it seems it has happened a like 4 or 5 times...

^^^Mods will delete posts yes. But they would have to be hawkin the thread for you to post it and then not see it, if you are posting in mobile there is usually an issue with about 1 out of 50 posts you make. But that usually is more that you hit submit, and the page never refreshes and you still see
Your post typed in the box, so you hit submit again and again and it is actually posting all of those lol. You making a bunch of offensive posts bro? Lol

Completely off subject, but is there a forum fairy in here or something? I swear I've posted replies a handful of times and they're nowhere to be seen. All kidding aside, will a mod delete something they feel is offensivee? Or is it just a forum "glitch"? Not that my post was important or anything, I just found it odd since it seems it has happened a like 4 or 5 times...

Depends on what you say, if it's irrelvant to the discussion at hand it might get removed

^^^Mods will delete posts yes. But they would have to be hawkin the thread for you to post it and then not see it, if you are posting in mobile there is usually an issue with about 1 out of 50 posts you make. But that usually is more that you hit submit, and the page never refreshes and you still see
Your post typed in the box, so you hit submit again and again and it is actually posting all of those lol. You making a bunch of offensive posts bro? Lol
Not really. I used the F word, but put the appropriate *** in lieu of the actual letters lol. I know this forum is kind enough to autocensor it for you if you don't do it either, lol. I was more curious if I'm being a "klutz" with the submit button or they're vanishing into cyberspace. What I posted had to do with the shoes, but it wasn't very important. My curiosity was more piqued by the fact it was missing mostly; it was almost instantaneous, too.Thanks for the replies.

They still doing a saturday release and is it the usual raffle? I'm out on vacay and won't be home this weekend so online is my only shot. Might see if my friend can pass by for a raffle ticket though if they are doing it

Yeah raffle

This Black Toe release is weird... Don't even know if my local stores are going to release them Saturday. They said they are getting them but still haven't got their shipments yet but they already got the 93 1s releasing on 6/1... They get all their Jordans about 2 weeks in advance fyi.

For the guy who wanted some macro pics. Here's some close up pics so you can see the detail.

From afar, you can already see the difference in leather quality. The royals are just thicker and smoother.

hope this gives you guys a good idea on the quality difference
That was me.  Thanks and rep!!! 
happy.gif

These r a MUST cop....too much complaining lol if ur a fan of Mike himself, Jordan's in general....these r just a thing if beauty so how can u go wrong?? Lol

Hey guys I live in SoCal and been calling HOH they say havent received shipment and not sure how or when to do ticketing procedures, anyone else get different information? I even called HOH in my fiance's area (NYC) and stated did not receive shipment yet... eyebrows raised at this one OH and not to mention they said call back thursday WTH lol 

Of all the places claiming that they'll be selling them I haven't heard of one that actually had them in stock yet. Five days from RD and I'm starting to believe those production issues rumors. Most of these stores usually get them 2 weeks- a week in advance, most of the tier one spots didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked.

One spot did tell me that they're on his calendar just not for the 25th, they're listed as June 1 instead.
yea i called every dtlr around atl and most they are getting them but not one had their shipment

Damn I'm kinda pissed that Nike/JB dropped the ball with leather quality. Should be the same as royals. :smh: I now believe these will be more available than royals since they are cutting corners on the leather. They sucked us in with the premium leather on royals, got the thirst going then turn around and put lesser quality on BTs. Keep the NA and premium price of $140. I will be mad if these are the same quality as my Chicagos from jan. We need a micro comparison of those (BT1 vs Chi 1 with jumpman).

Hey guys I live in SoCal and been calling HOH they say havent received shipment and not sure how or when to do ticketing procedures, anyone else get different information? I even called HOH in my fiance's area (NYC) and stated did not receive shipment yet... eyebrows raised at this one OH and not to mention they said call back thursday WTH lol 

Footlocker Launch Locator has the details for some stores. Not many FTL's in LA/OC/SD getting them.

Damn I'm kinda pissed that Nike/JB dropped the ball with leather quality. Should be the same as royals. :smh: I now believe these will be more available than royals since they are cutting corners on the leather. They sucked us in with the premium leather on royals, got the thirst going then turn around and put lesser quality on BTs. Keep the NA and premium price of $140. I will be mad if these are the same quality as my Chicagos from jan. We need a micro comparison of those (BT1 vs Chi 1 with jumpman).

LMAOOOOOO

ROYALS DID NOT HAVE PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER.

LMAO

Well your gonna be even more pissed when the Shadows drop :smh:

LMAOOOOOO

ROYALS DID NOT HAVE PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER.

LMAO

THIS!

Last edited:
ROYALS had ok leather....to be honest the las vegas 1's and gucci 1's leather was better than the royals....but i dont really nit pick much...lol 

Cats? Lol Ok I'm right here bro. I think it's fair to say and most would agree that the Royals had premium quality leather by 2013 JB standards. No? Laughing at me? Lol clowns.

royals werent outstanding...just hype

ive said multiple times the vegas ***** all over them hype beast magnets called 2013 royal 1's
**** id take the 2013 unc's over royals
but thats just my "blind hate"" talkin

ROYALS had ok leather....to be honest the las vegas 1's and gucci 1's leather was better than the royals....but i dont really nit pick much...lol 

gucci's are better than those beast magnets too & i hate them because they arent the real Gucci 1's

Cats? Lol Ok I'm right here bro. I think it's fair to say and most would agree that the Royals had premium quality leather by 2013 JB standards. No? Laughing at me? Lol clowns.

no...just no

Back
Top Bottom