Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Lol on first person getting royals, they were the first ticket to "sell out " at HoH galleria, walked into the parking garage where the line was at noon & got my sz, I bet you got in line at midnight or so, thank god all the hype was for the barkley posites, HoH galleria is shady hence I will have my pair from them on Thurs. :smile: w/receipt lol

OK, :lol:

Last edited:
by friday the sodium levels will reach a fever pitch in here

looks like the production issues were partially true

the blk grapes had a production issue hence the push back

partial allocation for RD

secondary wave maybe within the month would be my guess 

Looks like Roosevelt Field will be doing an RSVP.

Hoping NTNY gets a good amount and I can win an RSVP. 

I think the reason why NikeChicago isn't getting them is because of the Footactions in the Chicago area. These foot actions never get **** unless they're a big GR like Grape 5s.

It's Heating Up In Here And QUICK Too! :lol:

My Local Plug Has Held It Down For Me Yet Again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully Things Will Turn Out Like That Last Royal Drop Did For Me :nerd:

Sob Stories Gonna Be Plentiful In Here Come Release Day I'm Telling You Now :lol:
33619_original.gif

Last edited:
ALL FOOT ACTIONS AND DTLR IN MY AREA ARE GETTING AT LEAST 1 FSR. THAT'S 16 STORES EACH GETTING A FSR.

Last edited:
Well I dont want nor would I ever consider ever wearing Vegas 1s or the gucci 1s and if JB want to put the better leather on retro plus colorways and not the OG cws, well then that sucks. Vegas and Gucci 1s = trash IMO. Come with a better comparison with a shoe I care about. Didn't get or want any bins so those don't count to me either and everybody knows JB purposely used premium materials on those. When we talk about leather quality from OG cw JB retro releases in the last two years, what has better leather than royals? I'll wait. Cant count ban 1 because that was a special bin like release in itself. Cold city, no. You cool and all but I wont "stop" a damn thing. I know what I'm talking about. You should know better yourself. Royals has by far the best leather compared to all my js copped within the last 3 or 4 years. Sad but true.

Royals have the best leather compared to all YOUR Js you copped within the last 3 or 4 years? What have you copped? Seriously ... So the bar has been set and the standard for premium leather from 2009-2013 is the Royals? :x ..
And you made it clear that YOU don't own the Vegas 1s, which run laps around the Royals in leather comparison. We can even add in the Shawdow 1s in there as well since they dropped during that timeframe. Then you say we can't count the Banneds because it was a special release? :smh: .. I thought we were comparing 1s vs 1s, correct? Why cant we include retro + colorways in the argument? You're making all these rules/omissions yet you're trying to downplay quality on 1s you dont even own :rolleyes ..Yes, the leather was better than the Chicago 1s, but that's as far as it goes. Please "stop" hyping the Royals up like that leather is top notch when it really isn't.

ANYWAYS moms & pops shop around the way just confirmed they will have the Black Toes, not sure if they will be box price though ... This is the same place I got both of my premium leathered Royals from, so hopefully they look me out again.

In terms of numbers, think the celtics release and places that got those. If not more.
Sounds a lot more limited then the celtics. There sitting on shelfs still in places. I know the numbers we are getting in my state is 3 size runs, its a joke. gonna be hard as the royals to get down here and i missed them. 1's are suppose to be easy cop's! But it does add to the enjoyment of the kicks itself though. If you get LUCKy

Back
Top Bottom