Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

what a waste... stayed up for nothing... guess i'll be back up at it at 8... :smh::smh: smh, hopefully its just a smaller european allotment

by the time i got my size in cart on ct it was sold out...these spots are getting single FSRs if that

I'm guessing. So it looks like the deal about allocations is true then. I hope I have nothing to worry about in a few hours...

You guys should try typing up your Card info and Address in notepad , that way when you're ready to check out you can just copy and paste it.

It saves a lot of time, cus you already know how some of these sites take items out of your cart quick.
laugh.gif

Love the avatar bruh war wand :smokin

Haha thanks man. Greatest of all time!

LMAO size? went live at 1pm CST Friday afternoon. Sizes were up for about 30 minutes. Free international shipping with any order over 100GBP. Retail was 115GBP, or $174 total shipped to the US. I got my size and they shipped within 3 hours. I've ordered more than 6 Jordan's from them so I know the bag shipping and 14-20 days, but the shoes are always in just fine condition with no issues. I was wondering why they went up so early and lasted so long. I ordered real quick while in a meeting after getting a text from an NTer, then checked almost 30 minutes later and 3 sizes were still available so I texted those people.

they are in europe at least. eu nikestore has most sizes up for the last half an hour..only some GS left instantly..wtf? little girls only buy jordans in europe? :S
hanon, size? etc sold out instantly.. websites crashing, nike store has always done me well when I cant buy from hanon (they weren't getting 11.5 / 12 UK) I spoke to the guys there yesterday and they said numbers in europe are VERY low, this shoe will not be around for much longer :tongue:

Last edited:
Haha thanks man. Greatest of all time!

LMAO size? went live at 1pm CST Friday afternoon. Sizes were up for about 30 minutes. Free international shipping with any order over 100GBP. Retail was 115GBP, or $174 total shipped to the US. I got my size and they shipped within 3 hours. I've ordered more than 6 Jordan's from them so I know the bag shipping and 14-20 days, but the shoes are always in just fine condition with no issues. I was wondering why they went up so early and lasted so long. I ordered real quick while in a meeting after getting a text from an NTer, then checked almost 30 minutes later and 3 sizes were still available so I texted those people.

Finally! My friend living in Germany hooked it up for me. I can rest easy now. Hopefully everything goes smooth. I will wait for that shipping confirmation but right now it feels good. :smokin

A lot of the EU sites are everywhere now with their release time. Harder to gauge unlike before more were at 4pm PST.

YES!!! First pair was secured in the Philippines at midnight there from Titan22.com and just got another on Nike UK. Good to have friends everywhere who trust me with their credit card info.

hanon, size? etc sold out instantly.. websites crashing, nike store has always done me well when I cant buy from hanon (they weren't getting 11.5 / 12 UK) I spoke to the guys there yesterday and they said numbers in europe are VERY low, this shoe will not be around for much longer :tongue:
but still, i could add to my cart easily any size i wanted almost..without any rush. hanon, size etc are offering international shipping..the buyers are outside of europe(mainly US) i believe..i would prefer nikestore anyway because of free shipping :wink:.

got mine from local store in greece, easy cop

Back
Top Bottom