Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

you kidding me. the hater boxden lives to hate.
laugh.gif

basically...
the hater boxden =
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I am ET and got off at 3am. So still awake hoping to nab something out there I like..hopefully

lol @ telling people in your size to go else where to make it an easy cop for you
Not for one second is that the case!I already have my size locked up locally and two size 12s coming. Please check yourself. I'm just passing down info from someone I know that buys a lot of shoes.
I think he was joking

I NEVER joke.
only 3 things guaranteed in life:
1.death
2. taxes
3. the hater boxden hating...
:wink:

Last edited:
im just trying to figure out how the heck am i going to buy the 88s and the black toes at the same time. is this possible or should i buy one then check out and go for the other shoe then check out.

im just trying to figure out how the heck am i going to buy the 88s and the black toes at the same time. is this possible or should i buy one then check out and go for the other shoe then check out.
open multiple browsers... one with wach twitter link... add to cart....wait to checkout... if u get both they will pop up in same cart... its possible

If you try to complete checkout for 1 you'll never get the other.

I'm going for 2 pairs of 88's and 1 black toe, might actually only get one. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom