Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I meant the red on the 2013 black toes, I was thinking about getting the Vegas 1s and do a lace swap with the 2 @kilroythedon.....and good looking @rebelmindz
Yeah got you. I was thinking of putting my red laces from the old love/new love on these, or maybe the laces that came with the ajko's. 

Grabbed the last pair at Tri County Mall Footaction in Cinci. Too bad it's a 9.5 and I wear an 11. Dude right before me got the 10.5 I was SPEEEEEEEEEEDING there for. Haha. No worries, though. Couldn't pass up on them for retail. I'll find a trade or sell these and get my size.

Oh so they did get them? Did you try Deveroes yet? They had most sizes when the opened, I bought both 10s & a 9.5, think there's no 11s & my dudes got the 11.5 & 12 but every other size was there with no real talk at all

All this win in here...

and Im not apart of it

This_isnt_fair....gif

55 pages in less than 24 hrs....

sidenote

whats the status on these in europe and the rest of the world

seen a few in au and dude in manilla post about them ...gauging the european stores or online presence 

sidenote

seen a few in au and dude in manilla post about them ...gauging the european stores or online presence 
German site had em up earlier. Sold out instantly though so not sure if Euro sites already posted and sold out or have no yet. 

sidenote

Sold out in an instant here in Manila. Still working on grabbing a pair for 190-200.

I lucked out hard with this release. I had pretty much given up hope of getting them since I started work @ 5 am today. In the previous couple weeks, I had been scanning my local stores to see if they were getting them and all said "no." Hell, even JJ said they weren't, so I figured I had no shot. Anyway, Thursday rolls around and I'm headed to the movies around 8 pm. FA is down the block, so why not ask once again? Lo and behold, they're doing a raffle. I enter my name and my girl's name. She won, perhaps because her bday is today or she's just lucky, whatever the reason, I was super stoked. I've never entered a sneaker raffle before.

Fast forward to this morning, I left my debit card with my girl, but she gets to the store and thought the raffle was for a free pair of sneakers :lol:. She says "it's a good thing you texted me cuz I was going to leave them"...... -_-

She knows better than that.

Last edited:
I was hoping to get my hands on a pair of these over there in a couple weeks since I struck out here. 
frown.gif
I'm pretty sure it's hard to find a pair here at retail price. People learned their lesson from the Royals release. Prices aren't dropping either.

Back
Top Bottom