Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I was out of my town during rd. I never strikeout when I'm in my hometown. Anyways best I can find is 220 locally and I still can't do it. Smh onto the next I guess.
Don't do it. There's plenty of other shoes coming out. Never pay over retail.

Saw this post and checked it out he has a fsr 330.00 . Like many others I'm in the market for Royals and have seen post about his connections at sole fly , MJ's connection to the store etc . But just randomly getting a fsr of Royals has my spidey senses going off. As much as I want them and the price is great compared to prices everywhere else I have to pass. It's going to bother me not knowing for sure . If I miss out oh well , these have been invading since Feb. anyway
thats gonna kill me looking at that but oh well

Don't do it. There's plenty of other shoes coming out. Never pay over retail.

There is always plenty of shoes coming out. I payed $237 shipped, and I don't regret a $1 of it. I NEEDED these. Having to look at them and realize I don't have them, and that aggravation and regret...I would rather spend the extra money. If they are a "'must have" spend it, if they aren't then don't. Only you can decide that tho. Personally, I would pass on a lot of shoes if I couldn't get them for retail, but it seems like I rarely have that problem. If I miss a shoe it's because it's usually mega limited and super hard to get.

There is always plenty of shoes coming out. I payed $237 shipped, and I don't regret a $1 of it. I NEEDED these. Having to look at them and realize I don't have them, and that aggravation and regret...I would rather spend the extra money. If they are a "'must have" spend it, if they aren't then don't. Only you can decide that tho. Personally, I would pass on a lot of shoes if I couldn't get them for retail, but it seems like I rarely have that problem. If I miss a shoe it's because it's usually mega limited and super hard to get.
I agree.  These are definitely getting got.  That's basically what it comes down to..How bad do you want them?  I struck out on the bred IV on rd ...but I didn't want them bad enough to pay reseller prices.  These however I do so....still on the hunt for the best price I can get.

Were Chicagos limited like the royals and black toes?

They werent a GR because a lot of retailers didnt receive them. Around my way the same spots that got the OG branded '13 1's got the Chicagos. They certainly could've been limited.

What's are the better resale prices people have seen ? 200?
Lowest I've seen is 220-260 on an auction via ebay.  Which is not bad.  I'm thinking that price will rise as the days go by.  I am not familiar with any re-seller sites.

Last edited:
cosign.

Besides the leather is soft so when u put em on the creases should smooth out. Adds to the character of the shoe tho imo

As far as glue issues and things like that Jordan has had them forever. I don't think the level of "pristine" you guys are looking for ever existed

Haha true! Nikes and js have always had issues likecexcess glue. Og royal foams, og js etc etc. Pretty much any shoe made in a "sweatshop" gonna have issues cuz their job is to crank these shoes out quickas possible

They werent a GR because a lot of retailers didnt receive them. Around my way the same spots that got the OG branded '13 1's got the Chicagos. They certainly could've been limited.

They may not have been a GR, but they sat in my local mall for well over a month. The hype wasn't as big as the "Nike Air" 1s coming out.

Hey,

I just received my air jordan 1 black toe this morning, i ordered them on nikestore saturday 25th, they look great but...

but I expected a better quality,

stitching and leather cuts issues on mine

but i like my black toe, I just expected a better quality, I paid them 130 euros (about 150 bucks),

cya

Last edited:
I sort of understand royals and their resell value

But people are actually paying that much for those cheap quality Chicago I's?

After I got my royals I took them out the box to reexamine just how cheap they were made.

Were Chicagos limited like the royals and black toes?

The Chicago's were only $110. I never understood how they sat. Classic CW. I guess the NA makes a difference in price and hype. I thought quality was about the same on all the 1's, NA or not. I wanted the Royals but there's no way I'm paying $350 +.

The Chicago's were only $110. I never understood how they sat.

They sat because they are garbage quality and the way they are put together isn't as good as the Nike Air versions. Also, the tongue's are a different shape with a different look. Basically, to me, they suck.

They didn't suck to me to most people they sucked cause they weren't limited the quality sucked but c'mon they were 110.

Looking for the right time to strike. Does anybody think that the resale average price right now of $250 will go up or down in the next few weeks/month?

Looking for the right time to strike. Does anybody think that the resale average price right now of $250 will go up or down in the next few weeks/month?
It appears that they will go up and some are already going up.  I'm going to cop them this week but am hell bent on spending no more than 260 shipped.  We will see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom