Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

after closely inspecting my pair, the leather quality isnt as good as the Knicks or Royals,but the overall quality is pretty decent. im just glad to finally have a pair of these done correctly. all in all the se stack up quite well to the 1985 OGs. one thing i like over these rather than on Royals is that the Nike Air is going the right way on the insole and the tongue is a true nylon rather than the polyester like cloth used on the Banneds, Knicks, and Royals

They sat because they are garbage quality and the way they are put together isn't as good as the Nike Air versions. Also, the tongue's are a different shape with a different look. Basically, to me, they suck.

Exact reasons I didn't cop. The tongue looked like a cardboard box

All NA 1s have only gone up in price
Except for the Celtics. 
roll.gif

Out of nowhere, H&S came thru, I emailed em before, but didn't get any answers regarding honoring the pre-orders and tracking info. I was expecting a refund. Who knows, this morning, door bell rang, a package for me. I haven't opened the box yet, hope those r not cereal boxes :D , I paid $250 shipped, kinda high, I think I could bargain some local deals to around $220, anyway, I struck out online, and I'm just glad my pair came thru.

Looking for the right time to strike. Does anybody think that the resale average price right now of $250 will go up or down in the next few weeks/month?
It will go up on average. u should check cl often looking for people who want quick cash. send a reasonable offer and say youre ready with the cash ready to meet. you will find a good deal sooner or later. good luck

That's 330 for the smaller sizes, the larger ones are 350. I also don't feel comfortable based on ish I have heard about this guy. Just not willing to chance my paper !
QFT

They way its looking i wouldnt let mine go for anything under 270. Ill trade mine away for royals and give the person cash.

Last edited:
:lol:

They're an awful Retro. JB trolled us.

They also sat because they have a jumpman on the heel and no nike air on the tongue. That was the main reason. I had such high hopes when I heard they were finally coming back in true hi top form. If they had no jumpman and nike air on the tongue they would have flown off the shelves. With cheap leather and all. This is why the royals and black toes disappeared. All the new collectors and older cats alike wanted them really bad.

Back
Top Bottom