Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

lol how people are trying to help JB justify trash quality with preschool level logical fallacies. You don't like 1 pair of shoes? Become a nudist.

Yes Rob it is hit or miss but don't label these OG. They aint nothing OG about this JB.

Also am I the only one with a messed up tongue?

Were not justifying anything. were just not picky like you. were fortunate enough to secure a pair for retail and notfall victim of a scam or reseller fee. crooked tongue
grin.gif
. Why do you continue to buy jordans if ur not satisifed with the quality? or do u just like to vent about matters you have no control over?

Were not justifying anything. were just not picky like you. were fortunate enough to secure a pair for retail and notfall victim of a scam or reseller fee. crooked tongue>D . Why do you continue to buy jordans if ur not satisifed with the quality? or do u just like to vent about matters you have no control over?
The tongue is not crooked. Nice try tho

Let me answer the question again. So that you can skip the answer and ask once more.
I ONLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE REALLY BAD ONES. I WAS FINE WITH THE WCIVs SO MY STANDARDS ARE NOT HIGH. AND I SELL THE ONES THAT ARE NOT UP TO PAR.

Or I use them as trade bait.

Ffs..... Have I made it clear enough for you or.........?

Last edited:
This is gonna piss some people off but my BT 1's feel close in quality to my Michigan 1's. Leather feels like the same grain, and honestly the Michigan's have less glue marks and blemishes. leather looks pretty much the same other than the BT leather is straight cut and the Michigan leather is rolled. I honestly think it looks better cut.

We'll see after I wear them, but it's damn close. There isn't a huge quality difference.

View media item 435630View media item 435631
View media item 435633View media item 435634

^I dont complain every release. Seriously.... they are disappointing someone who considers the WCIVs to be good leather. My standards aren't that high.

And in all honesty I dont even know what that means. We should just buy trash now because we buy shoes?

The WCIVs were a travesty. The so called "leather" and that dark cement. SMH! I hope JB does all of us right and release them again the right way, '99 style.

The WCIVs were a travesty. The so called "leather" and that dark cement. SMH! I hope JB does all of us right and release them again the right way, '99 style.

I agree with you on every point cept I wouldnt call them a travesty. Hell hopefully it gets NA treatment too. 99 WCs were my first Js.

That leather still passes as vnds after 50ish wears.

This grain leather tho :x

Last edited:
To everyone complaining about scuff and glue marks, just think of it as what makes your pair unique from other pairs. You can even say it was made especially for you. We gotta look at the positives. At least you got a pair! There are still a lot of people out there who struck out multiple times and are still looking to secure a pair. (I'm one of those people)

On a side note, I really don't know what I'm going to do when they close this thread. It's like my lifeeeeee

To everyone complaining about scuff and glue marks, just think of it as what makes your pair unique from other pairs. You can even say it was made especially for you. We gotta look at the positives. At least you got a pair! There are still a lot of people out there who struck out multiple times and are still looking to secure a pair. (I'm one of those people)

On a side note, I really don't know what I'm going to do when they close this thread. It's like my lifeeeeee
It's just they cost alot of money.

shoes made by hand in a chinese factory (probably bottom dollar production a that) with an already suspect Quality Control... what do you expect?

I saw that FNL put some sizes back up on their website but they were taken :smh: I wish I knew what size they were

Can someone help wit how to put pics up? I'm on an iPad 2n it says the rich text editor is not compatible with my browser any bbcode u enter will b converted to HTML when u save,

And btw mines just got here...this leather is no where near the chicagos. I have the royals and chicagos. To say this isn't even close to royals is not correct. This is not far off from the royals at all. Not sure what pairs or where they came from but if your shoes leather feel anything like the chicagos and I mean anything then u might wanna have a legit check down on them things lol.

The toe box on my bts and royals r exactly the same leather. Same grain and all. But rest of shoe is different. Royals leather is much smoother than the bts on the rest of the shoe. To say the quality was horrible on these is ridiculous and NOTHING close to the chicagos quality u less u got some unmarked b grades or variants.

Also for all u ppl with the wrong size looking for a swap or considering a half sz up or down. It is a must to go a half sz up and NOT DOWN. These run a little on the smaller side as the 11s do too. Atleast for me the 1s and 11s are tight around the front of the shoe. There is no way I could go to a sz 9 in these but I could def go to a 10 with no problems.

Also for all u ppl with the wrong size looking for a swap or considering a half sz up or down. It is a must to go a half sz up and NOT DOWN. These run a little on the smaller side as the 11s do too. Atleast for me the 1s and 11s are tight around the front of the shoe. There is no way I could go to a sz 9 in these but I could def go to a 10 with no problems.
this right here. Glad I went a .5 size up, plenty of wiggle room and essentially they're comfy-er with that said wiggle room.

:smh: a lot of this going on here...
View media item 435732
and for the hundredth time, good leather (not the leather blended with that shiny poly crap) will crease. And creasing is inevitable for any sneaker. Feels like instagram in here nowadays :smh:

I saw that FNL put some sizes back up on their website but they were taken
mean.gif
I wish I knew what size they were
same here, i've been on vacation all week so whenever I got a chance I refreshed the sites and I must have missed out because I woke up refreshed FNL and sure enough there is the black toes, but no sizes

like yourself, I wonder what went up

^ Nice. I still need to find these, it's not looking too good tho.

Try to get them in the next coming weeks when resellers flood the market as more online orders are coming. The prices are already dipping, but once the market dries up, it'll shoot back up. Regardless of how you view the leather quality (or lack thereof), the NA label on these shoes will definitely help keep and/or increase their value over time.

Have yet to receive my pair from my boy in MI but I aint even sweating it. Need to thrash my old loves still, might just longboard/skate em in soon 
nerd.gif
, zero f's given and will probably do the same with the highs eventually..

Back
Top Bottom