Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Watching Hancock i forgot will rocked bmp blk toes.... surprised we havent seen pics of him in them

your pair looks fine man, but you know those aren't ds anymore now, right?
Yes I know loosening laces and trying shoes on makes them not DS. If I threw em on eBay and said they were DS, only tried on no one would complain.

And I am not complaining about precreases. Just that tongue on my left foot. Why does it have that weird fold line? None of my other pairs have that. And the leather is not up to par.

Yes I know loosening laces and trying shoes on makes them not DS. If I threw em on eBay and said they were DS, only tried on no one would complain.

And I am not complaining about precreases. Just that tongue on my left foot. Why does it have that weird fold line? None of my other pairs have that. And the leather is not up to par.
I have the same problem with the tongue except it's on both shoes... It seems as though both cardboard inserts in each shoe messed up and deformed the tongues.. I was gonna try ironing it but we'll see.

Last edited:

the leather isnt up to par with what?? you complain way too much bro..man i tell ya u boys r some dam prima donnas wit ya shoes bruh..i could see if u wanted to complain on the chicagos leather or pleather but this leather is def up to par with the rest of the og na releases so far..and u complaing about ya tongue having a fn crease?? the same tongue that is covered up by them things u know that we call laces!!! yall on some other chit

To be honest i would be happy to know I was at least able to cop a pair even if they had some "defects".

Nolaboy505, it's just an observation on my end. Never knew anybody else had this problem until now so I'm just sharing my insights. No need to indirectly insult anybody here, this thread is for us to talk about anything part of the shoe. However, I do want to say to learn how to spell.

To be honest i would be happy to know I was at least able to cop a pair even if they had some "defects".
for real..and the thing is that it aint even defects...ppl actin like they new to this or sumn..either that or they do this same dam complaining every release cuz every release there is the same issues smdh

Sick Thompson! Repped

I have the same problem with the tongue except it's on both shoes... It seems as though both cardboard inserts in each shoe messed up and deformed the tongues.. I was gonna try ironing it but we'll see.
if you get yours out let me know how you did it

the leather isnt up to par with what?? you complain way too much bro..man i tell ya u boys r some dam prima donnas wit ya shoes bruh..i could see if u wanted to complain on the chicagos leather or pleather but this leather is def up to par with the rest of the og na releases so far..and u complaing about ya tongue having a fn crease?? the same tongue that is covered up by them things u know that we call laces!!! yall on some other chit
View media item 417884

Last edited:
Nolaboy505, it's just an observation on my end. Never knew anybody else had this problem until now so I'm just sharing my insights. No need to indirectly insult anybody here, this thread is for us to talk about anything part of the shoe. However, I do want to say to learn how to spell.
what r u referring to?

Congrats to those that wanted em, got em, and still want em!  Mine look just fine, really lucky just to get some.  Glad to have a few weeks off from JB though haha.
nice pic bro
smokin.gif

ohhhh watch out now!!! we got the spelling police in the house today folks!!!!! some ppl shorten they words which in turn misspells. this is a message board not spelling class nerd.

In your last long post, if you were talking about me thinking I was complaining about the tongues on my 1s.. Well now you know why I replied. But I am thankful I got a pair for retail so I'm not complaining at all.
dude I didn't even see ur og post. not 1 of my posts or comments were directed at you. 

Back
Top Bottom