Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Told my boy about the restock and sent him to HoH Orlando, 4 pairs copped.

pimp.gif
 For youre store?

Somebody else mentioned HOH Willowbrook had a restock too ..
cap keep a look out for that new hoh in soho they got alot of stuff coming in there 

would not be surprised if royals and/or blk toes were to relaunch for their grand opening

heres a list of what they are getting 

OLYMPIC 6, KILROY 9, COOL GREY 9, EASTER KOBE, THUNDER 4, BRED 4, FIRE RED 5, GRAPE 5, STEALTH, PHOENIX & CRIMSON FOAMS

Somebody else mentioned HOH Willowbrook had a restock too ..
cap keep a look out for that new hoh in soho they got alot of stuff coming in there 

would not be surprised if royals and/or blk toes were to relaunch for their grand opening

OLYMPIC 6, KILROY 9, COOL GREY 9, EASTER KOBE, THUNDER 4, BRED 4, FIRE RED 5, GRAPE 5, STEALTH, PHOENIX & CRIMSON FOAMS

Good lookin Trap :nthat: , I'll keep a look out!

Yeah they sold out, I called a few mins ago. Chick was kinda hesitant to tell me if they still had enough pairs left, but once I said I was coming from NJ she said "Nah boo, it ain't even worth the trip." .. she sounded cute too, which probably meant she was FAT
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info I'm gonna keep on the lookout for any new info with that new hoh

Back
Top Bottom