Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Slaving 45 hr + per week doesn't allow me to wear mine like I want too, but they're definitely high on my "will wear soon" list.

All the lace swaps look real good fellas :nthat: ... Keep the on feet pics coming too!

I've worn mine twice already, while I haven't touched my Knicks or Royals.

The white laces look clean AF. Going to change to them before my next wear.

Saw a seller with a few sizes of Royals on CL NYC going for the $325 including receipt from footlocker ... not sure if I can post the link in the this thread, so look it up if that fits your budget.

Last edited:
Haven't followed this thread since I got my pair. What is the going rate for these right now? Has the market softened?

Good lookin Trap
nthat.gif
, I'll keep a look out!
I want in or else 
laugh.gif

I agree white laces does look better. Curious to see how red laces would look.

Here is a legit check for my brother's pair: http://niketalk.com/t/539048/legit-check-air-jordan-1-high-black-toe.

Recently seen fake royals, so I figured why not ask the experts. Appreciate the help.

Big Nogs picks had red laces. They looked sexy.

And where did you get those laces from? Did you take them from another pair of J's?

White laces ain't for me.

dmp 1s

After seeing all these on feet pics and images I'm on the hunt for a size swap now. :rolleyes

cap keep a look out for that new hoh in soho they got alot of stuff coming in there 

would not be surprised if royals and/or blk toes were to relaunch for their grand opening

heres a list of what they are getting 
OLYMPIC 6, KILROY 9, COOL GREY 9, EASTER KOBE, THUNDER 4, BRED 4, FIRE RED 5, GRAPE 5, STEALTH, PHOENIX & CRIMSON FOAMS

Too bad I'm in Texas, I need some of those Stealth Foams!

After seeing all these on feet pics and images I'm on the hunt for a size swap now. :rolleyes
It is so hard to find a size swap on these ridiculously limited shoes. If been trying to get a size trade on the royals for a while now. Should have listened to my gut instinct to go a half size down (at least)

Back
Top Bottom