Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

It is so hard to find a size swap on these ridiculously limited shoes. If been trying to get a size trade on the royals for a while now. Should have listened to my gut instinct to go a half size down (at least)

Think I might just have to sell them and pay reseller price instead.

First post bear with me.

Dragged my wife and her girlfriend and the homie around to like 4 different stores to get raffle tickets on these. Ended up with one oair and a couple of the 4s that restocked, love the quality of these. haven't heard of any restocks in Socal but im keeping my ear to the ground.

Bout to bust one of mines out tonight.

black tongue > white tongue...that's why I passed.

Good stuff AirThompson.

Thanks bro. Speaking of KO's, I got an offer for my other Blk Toes for the B/red AJKOs. I might pull the trigger since I can't find a sz 9 in those anywhere. But dnt wanna give up a my white tongues. Might have to cop another 9 nd trade

It is so hard to find a size swap on these ridiculously limited shoes. If been trying to get a size trade on the royals for a while now. Should have listened to my gut instinct to go a half size down (at least)

I went a half size down cause it was all that was left and I kinda regret it.

Is it possible to just paint the tongue black? I'm really feeling that black tongue custom. Great work AirThompson.

I can't believe how long the conversation about the quality on these has gone on for. People upset about the tiniest little crease or the like. They are shoes people, they are meant to be worn. They will crease, the soles will get dirty, these aren't Berluti or Stefano Bemer so stop holding them to that standard. :smh:

I can't believe how long the conversation about the quality on these has gone on for. People upset about the tiniest little crease or the like. They are shoes people, they are meant to be worn. They will crease, the soles will get dirty, these aren't Berluti or Stefano Bemer so stop holding them to that standard.
mean.gif
this

I can't believe how long the conversation about the quality on these has gone on for. People upset about the tiniest little crease or the like. They are shoes people, they are meant to be worn. They will crease, the soles will get dirty, these aren't Berluti or Stefano Bemer so stop holding them to that standard.
mean.gif
QFT

I can't believe how long the conversation about the quality on these has gone on for. People upset about the tiniest little crease or the like. They are shoes people, they are meant to be worn. They will crease, the soles will get dirty, these aren't Berluti or Stefano Bemer so stop holding them to that standard. :smh:
Agree. Those who are complaining about them just be happy that you got them while others are still looking for a pair

Clean wears ya'll...I will be bringing these bad boys out! I had to do some mad hunting while I was out in Cali for these.!

Back
Top Bottom