Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

My pair that got here today!
pimp.gif

Still crackin up at people. Why everyone think they got jb figured out. Not sure when anyone thought 1s were unpopular on release. They did hit racks later on but nike pumped em out. These production numbers arent because jb thought they wouldnt sell. I feel like they did a great thing putting em out in true og retro style and seems to me smart enough to preserve their specialness. Genius move on these and i think they know whats up.

clean , cant wait for these! im actually more stoked for these than grapes.
What he said. Grapes are the trendy choice but ill beat these into the ground and they'll look good . Also nice pics up there up there straight crack.

Thanks NTers! and yes i agree i would pick these over the grapes but still picking grapes up aswell!

^

^

I cried for those grapes when I was 9 years old at the mall. I liked them THAT much so it's the reason why I want to double up on them
laugh.gif

Great pick up! 

These won't be as tough to get like the blk/golds  (imho) so I'll skip the pre-order route this time. I'm pretty sure these will hit my local HOH's so I'll try my luck at some raffles.

Last edited:
I aint even mad at City Sole's Pre-order price... they just missed out on $$$$$ on the Black n Gold's...

I'm seeing alot of "these shouldnt be too hard to cop" posts here. Came around the same time prior to the Royals release.

Some of ya'll never learn. i went ahead and pre-ordered. everyone learned alot with the royals release. People will be twice as ready for these.

I'll be looking to double up on these just like I did on the Royals. I just pray I can actually get atleast one pair of these for retail though. I'm not going to lie, I'm still a bit salty about not even a single store in my state getting the black/golds since my 03's were one of my favorite shoes of all time, but I think getting two pairs of these would make up for it. These are just such classics, and I've always preferred them over the Chicago colorway.

I'm seeing alot of "these shouldnt be too hard to cop" posts here. Came around the same time prior to the Royals release.

Some of ya'll never learn. i went ahead and pre-ordered. everyone learned alot with the royals release. People will be twice as ready for these.
I learned from the royals big time. Sleep on nuthing unless its assured a general release and even those take seriously. Theae have the capability to follow the royals but that release was pretty unique. The US got the shaft there i think.

278 after shipping on OS. Now if the production numbers are similar to royals then that is a good price.. Waiting to hear if these will be available on Eastbay or FNL.

Just got a raise at work so I said f it and pre-ordered my pair. :smokin I'll let others stress out on rd because these will be just as tough to get as the royals/black golds if not more. Im good off that!

These are so dope. 1s are my favs. :smokin

Last edited:
278 after shipping on OS. Now if the production numbers are similar to royals then that is a good price.. Waiting to hear if these will be available on Eastbay or FNL.
Got my Royals for a bit less than that weeks after RD and I could get 2 pairs on RD.... They're not a special release for a special event like the Black/Gold.. So $278 is not a good price to me... I refuse to pay retail x2 for every pairs of OG 1s I want this year... $140+taxes is already too much for 1s...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom