Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

They still made money. Not like they lost
which is exactly why they are greedy and you shouldn't cop from them. they used to sell for retail now they get mad they didn't rip people off even more and straight do attempted robbery on the next release? just plain garbage company as far as i'm even concerned

The hype for 1's hasn't been this crazy since 85-86 when they first hit the scene.  The release numbers are what they are because Nike and JB didn't anticipate the markets hunger for the 1's with the og height and branding.  I'm sure the next time they come around (with Nike branding, og box, and og cut), the release numbers will be much higher.  I'm just wondering what they have up their sleeves knowing that the 1's are now popular again.  Cyber Monday is gonna be interesting this year.
I thought 1's weren't that popular when they first hit the scene

They weren't. The price tag deterred many. It was only until they went on sale that they moved.

Those white laces :x

I wanted to do that double lacing thing where I lace the shoe with both red and black laces. I need some red Jordan 1 laces :/

jordan 1's were in decent production numbers back in the early 2000's

but alot **** was on clearance.....

jb sees the hype like f it we limiting them and putting na on em for the lean yrs of clearance rack retros lolol 

thats just my thoughts....

the chicago 1's were easy to cop..prolly can still get them close to retail 

my shooting percentage on all the 1's is 100% royals chitown blk and gold knicks and bonus got the gucci's

dont want the shadows...but the blk toes is a double up for me ....

and whats the style code and color code on these?

Still can't wrap my head around why Nike is limiting production of these highly coveted 1's; the Chicago 1's, Royal 1's, Black Toes - the first two were a nightmare to obtain and I can't figure it out.  
The hype for 1's hasn't been this crazy since 85-86 when they first hit the scene.  The release numbers are what they are because Nike and JB didn't anticipate the markets hunger for the 1's with the og height and branding.  I'm sure the next time they come around (with Nike branding, og box, and og cut), the release numbers will be much higher.  I'm just wondering what they have up their sleeves knowing that the 1's are now popular again.  Cyber Monday is gonna be interesting this year.

JB knows what they're doing my man. They anticipated havok & hype, and that's why they limited the numbers. They saw how things went down with the Banneds. If JB upped production numbers on all these, then the fickle kids wouldn't want them. See the Blk & Golds and how not many wanted em til they peeped how limited they were.

By not feeding the masses they remain cool to the youth.

These will be as hard to get as the royals were so plan in advance if you desire a pair.

Last edited:
I'd be careful with any of these sites, $260 doesn't sound bad after the royal fiasco but we all know the day of release these will be online for $350 and up. Once they see that they might not honor the pre order and say they got no pairs.

What thread have we seen that in :x

I'd be careful with any of these sites, $260 doesn't sound bad after the royal fiasco but we all know the day of release these will be online for $350 and up. Once they see that they might not honor the pre order and say they got no pairs.

What thread have we seen that in :x
I had my Royal 1 preorder cancelled at osneaker. So if you preorder I would advise that you still be on the hunt just in case.

Last edited:
i have a tough decision to make. used royals vnds but major creasing after two wears for 250 or just preorder the black toes right now for 260?

I had my Royal 1 preorder cancelled at osneaker. So if you preorder I would advise that you still be on the hunt just in case.
Curious.. What was the pre order on them? Probably far less than $260? Just a guess they saw how thirsty customers were and decided to jack up the price :smh:

^thing is the royals are like my babies since i ever laid my eyes on them which is about 5 years ago. such a hard choice...

Curious.. What was the pre order on them? Probably far less than $260? Just a guess they saw how thirsty customers were and decided to jack up the price :smh:
They had them at $210. They did fulfill some of their orders but over sold. I kept checking back and they never reposted pairs.

Ha...just read the towel story about ossneaker and the eggplant foam pre-orders. Seems like CitySole is about the only place I would put my money on for pre-orders, if I went that route.

They had them at $210. They did fulfill some of their orders but over sold. I kept checking back and they never reposted pairs.

JSD had them starting at 205. I should've jumped on it from the get. If I only knew.

Damn...been waiting for CS to put up the pre-order and this is what i see.
mean.gif
Hope these arent as bad as the black and golds.

Back
Top Bottom