Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^ someone asked the same question and got the same response for the royal release. We know how that turned out. Wouldn't put all my eggs in the NDC basket if I were you. NDC reps aren't always correct.

Im not but since they are on the release calendar I thought it might be a go

I got the same thing when I DM'd @nikestore about these.

But as stated, they said the same thing for the Royals.

^ someone asked the same question and got the same response for the royal release. We know how that turned out. Wouldn't put all my eggs in the NDC basket if I were you. NDC reps aren't always correct.
Im not but since they are on the release calendar I thought it might be a go
The Royals were never on the release calendar, so this might be a good sign. Hoping they are available on NDC, no TLO, and 2-3 pairs per order. But most likely will only be one pair per order. I need to double up on these.

5/25!!!

The Royals were never on the release calendar, so this might be a good sign. Hoping they are available on NDC, no TLO, and 2-3 pairs per order. But most likely will only be one pair per order. I need to double up on these.

5/25!!!
Royals WERE on the NDC calender, they took them off 5-7 days before RD.

5/25!!!
Royals WERE on the NDC calender, they took them off 5-7 days before RD.
900x900px-LL-add1635f_royal1.jpeg

You were saying Zero?
:smh:

Last edited:
I emailed osneaker saying that they should just cancel my preorder if I don't have a guaranteed pair and they emailed me back saying:
Our shipment came in at 8:00 PM on Friday thus we were unable to get shoes out. I am not sure where you hear that we have a "reputation" for cancelling pre-orders. We actually fill most of the pre-orders we get because we are anticipating the shipment before we sell the shoes. Your shoes will be shipped on Monday. Please be patient.

Thanks,
Osneaker
Have you heard anything from os? I got a similar reply to this yesterday. I still haven't received any tracking.

Exactly how do you search thE style number on NDC? 

Will the kicks be available for sale at 8:00am like they usually are? 

Feedback will definitely be appreciated. 

Have you heard anything from os? I got a similar reply to this yesterday. I still haven't received any tracking.
same i haven't gotten a word on if my shoes have shipped or not. i don't want to email them again it seems that i have rustled their jimmies, but word is a word..

same i haven't gotten a word on if my shoes have shipped or not. i don't want to email them again it seems that i have rustled their jimmies, but word is a word..
True yea I think I'll wait until tomorrow to email them again. They actually said to expect the tracking info between 5-6 pm but who knows what time zone they meant.

It's probably been answered before, but if I can cop these it'll be my first pair of Jordarns. I'm an 11.5 in Air Max 1, 90, Roshes, and flyknit, and I would rather have the laces loose on these then tight, should I stick with 11.5 or go 11? Also if anyone is in Charlotte how early do you think I'd have to be at a HoH to get these?

It's probably been answered before, but if I can cop these it'll be my first pair of Jordarns. I'm an 11.5 in Air Max 1, 90, Roshes, and flyknit, and I would rather have the laces loose on these then tight, should I stick with 11.5 or go 11? Also if anyone is in Charlotte how early do you think I'd have to be at a HoH to get these?
You should try to find a store that still has the celtics and see how those fit. These should be the same.

True yea I think I'll wait until tomorrow to email them again. They actually said to expect the tracking info between 5-6 pm but who knows what time zone they meant.
I emailed them and I'll let you know if they respond or not. They are from New York so it's around that time zone you mentioned that we should get tracking.

Passing on the grapes for these, thats money well spent and quality will actually be there. Might have to double up :smokin

Price on the Royals according to NDC was at $130, coincidentally the same price that is on the calender for the Black Toe's. I can only suggest that you have NDC as a possible last resort because their reliability for NA 1's is non existent.

For whoever wants to try with lindy ford again, lol. Even though the black/gold 1s didn't come thru, I pre-ordered from em anyway. I used paypal bill me later to check out, nothing to lose on my side, if the order comes thru, great, if not, I'll just get a refund from H&S. Price is not bad, either, prolly best price for pre-orderings. Fingers crossed! :tongue:

http://heartandsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-pre-order-black-toe

For whoever wants to try with lindy ford again, lol. Even though the black/gold 1s didn't come thru, I pre-ordered from em anyway. I used paypal bill me later to check out, nothing to lose on my side, if the order comes thru, great, if not, I'll just get a refund from H&S. Price is not bad, either, prolly best price for pre-orderings. Fingers crossed!
tongue.gif

http://heartandsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-pre-order-black-toe
My Black and Gold 1's got cancelled with them too but considering how limited those were it wasn't much of a surprise. I might try them again, worst case scenario they just refund me which they did before. Thanks for the heads up, repped!

I just wish I have enough money to buy these on release date if my preorder comes through. I know a local shop that is getting these and im willing to buy another pair if I can get those royals.

299? Not now, not then, not ever.
Price keep rising as stocks r getting less. Just like they did with the black/gold 1s. Seems like they only have one FSR. I ordered mine at $230 tho. Soon, those will be $350+

Back
Top Bottom